IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

"gimmick"? man, this record hunt is about the coolest thing that has happened in the record industry in quite some time imo. just a fun treasure hunt! if you're not into it take your negativity somewhere else.

what's so cool is how basically all of this has gone down over the internet and social media. bands/labels could never have pulled off a promotion like this just 10 years ago.

It'll be a fun treasure hunt when 2 or 3 have been found and it's clearly legit and moving forward. at the moment it seems like it's legit but no one has found the crucial second piece...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"gimmick"? man, this record hunt is about the coolest thing that has happened in the record industry in quite some time imo. just a fun treasure hunt! if you're not into it take your negativity somewhere else.

what's so cool is how basically all of this has gone down over the internet and social media. bands/labels could never have pulled off a promotion like this just 10 years ago.

It'll be a fun treasure hunt when 2 or 3 have been found and it's clearly legit and moving forward. at the moment it seems like it's legit but no one has found the crucial second piece...

how much do you guys offer me for this and the afx twin sandpaper collection

how much do you guys offer me for this and the afx twin sandpaper collection

omfg have you got kick ass violin solo on vinyls?

Guest Ricky Downtown

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=534624653242896&set=a.207187402653291.55059.106087129429986&type=3&theater

"Boards Of Canada like to keep things mysterious, and the global hunt for their newly-released vinyls are exciting us all! We just found the second one, so check back as we find more. — with Boards Of Canada."

apparently this is referring to the video which was taken off of youtube.

This morning when I woke up something seemed a bit strange

I went out into my garden and the ground seemed to be disturbed

My garden is pretty extensive and has lots of different types of plants because I'm a man who likes to cook nice food for the ladies. So when my garden was disturbed I got a bit upset.

Anyway, this particular patch of garden that was disturbed happened to be my boggy peat area. I could tell it was disturbed because there were brown clotches of dirt on top of the green mossy peat.

This was quite unusual

Anyway, I looked around to try and see what caused it and lo and behold I found my blue Geogaddi listening party plastic Turquoise buried in my bog. This was strange as I keep that locked up in my safe in the basement. So how could it have gotten out? At this point I'm beginning to hyperventilate

But I look on the hexagon on the other side and there's a note in sharpy. I immediately became even more mad - who dared to write on my prized collector's item!

But then I read it and the note said...

To be continued...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=534624653242896&set=a.207187402653291.55059.106087129429986&type=3&theater

"Boards Of Canada like to keep things mysterious, and the global hunt for their newly-released vinyls are exciting us all! We just found the second one, so check back as we find more. — with Boards Of Canada."

Yeah the page points to this -
http://hosting.earthshine.it/~mark/735673.mp4

Yeah the page points to this -
http://hosting.earthshine.it/~mark/735673.mp4

Is this legit lol

Whatever it is it sounds pretty cool but really low quality recording

jesus boc why all the gimmicks?

just release the album on bandcamp already jeesh

also, when is life gonna end i hate everything

wow with that attitude on life I now totally understand your social stances

this is what they call 'irony'

it is in fact the opposite of how i feel

Archived