3) Mental Union Vol. 4 [16 bit / 44.1 khz / audio cd]
4) Ovuca Bonus [16 bit / 44.1 khz / audio cd]
= 51 tracks, >4 hours duration
£20 + p&p via Paypal
also available:-
5) The Colundi Sequence Level 3 [clear 12” vinyl, half-speed mastering]
£9 + p&p via Paypal
Exclusive 300 limited edition

Reserve your copies now! Coming very soon!

“An alchemy of traditional/mystical/mathematical/physical/
spiritual/emotional/psychological frequencies.”

"

:w00t::music::yeah:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

hmm--- this one deffo went off the boil for me a bit throughout the fall. just popped it in again, and I'll say... the last few tracks are very good as are a couple in the beginning. I probably would have made this a great shorter 10 track album and cut out some of the sameness.

Mu4 and the rest of the package is seamless, Rinsing it all day.

Is it out then? I reserved a copy but haven't heard anything apart from the confirmation of the reservation

same here... i dont think its out yet

Is it out then? I reserved a copy but haven't heard anything apart from the confirmation of the reservation

same here... i dont think its out yet

Of course they have it before it's released, they're friends right? By they, I mean Jodey and his wife.

Of course they have it before it's released, they're friends right? By they, I mean Jodey and his wife.

spunk monkey is jodey? :wacko:

I would imagine Jodey and his wife are friends as well as lovers.

oh wait..

wonder if this has been pressed by the same guys that did the photodimentia and JK cds :unsure:

yea, that'd be nice to know.
Ok do we have a semi definitive list of these side labels? The ones mentioned above and EDM are the ones I'm aware of. The text on the spine is really the only thing I've been going by so far, EDM, EOD and the Photodementia releases all have the same distributor, which they can't really hide unless they go straight white label.

wonder if this has been pressed by the same guys that did the photodimentia and JK cds :unsure:

yea, that'd be nice to know.
Ok do we have a semi definitive list of these side labels? The ones mentioned above and EDM are the ones I'm aware of. The text on the spine is really the only thing I've been going by so far, EDM, EOD and the Photodementia releases all have the same distributor, which they can't really hide unless they go straight white label.

Well, ofcourse it's Rephlex. It's all in the barcode:

6669080 = rx barcode prefix

202 = cat number

2 = bpi format code (cd=2, 12"=6 etc)

1 = numerical check digit

So the Rephlex cat. nr's are:

235: bochum welt good programs

235 : d'arcangelo, audiovisual design

234: apmusik mu3

227-233: ?

226: edm b2

225: edm a2

223-224: ?

222: photodementia fig. 04 CD/LP

221: ultrademon seapunk

220 : eod's volume 2

219 : eod's volume 1

218: ultrademon step into liquid ep

217: photodementia fig. 03 lp

216 : monolith's welcome

215: pierre bastien machinations

214: zwischenwelt

213: mental union 2cd

212: steinvord

And yeah, I already mailed the AP adress about a possible release date of MU4 / Colundi Sequence, but haven't got an answer yet.

Well, ofcourse it's Rephlex. It's all in the barcode:

WHOA MIND BLOWN

Serious question (that I've been wondering, re-prompted by this thread): can we start / create an ideally sticky REPHLEX UPDATES thread? With all these side-labels and updates going to Facebook and elsewhere, there is NOWHERE on the Internet to actually follow Rephlex news. Or even to get a nice simple list of recent Rephlex releases.

Watmm could really provide a resource here. I guess ideally we'd have a Rephlex forum, but maybe we just start with a sticky thread? I've already bookmarked Jan's post and will undoubtedly refer back to it multiple times in the future.

Yesterday I read the bio of Aleksi Perälä website where he explains how he started to use "Herz frequency mathematics" in his music. I guess it's the name for the technique producing those sine "broadband" chords that you can hear on his last releases, but I'm not feeling them that much musically, not sure what it brings when used so much.

Reading this bio has been interesting though, it helps to understand his progression across his entire discography. Aleksi Perälä is a quite amazing artist.

• 2 weeks later...

Serious question (that I've been wondering, re-prompted by this thread): can we start / create an ideally sticky REPHLEX UPDATES thread? With all these side-labels and updates going to Facebook and elsewhere, there is NOWHERE on the Internet to actually follow Rephlex news. Or even to get a nice simple list of recent Rephlex releases.

Watmm could really provide a resource here. I guess ideally we'd have a Rephlex forum, but maybe we just start with a sticky thread? I've already bookmarked Jan's post and will undoubtedly refer back to it multiple times in the future.

This would be really great for someone like me who mostly lurks and doesn't keep up with most of the electronic music scene at all, but looks around for (especially Rephex) news about once every other month.

• 4 months later...

Archived