IGNORED

BoC Tokyo 22nd May

Guest Dogboy73

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, has anybody figured out which track from the album it is yet?

Getting a "on the first half of the album" vibe...maybe one of the first 3 tracks?

Also the best part of the video is the very end of the song where the beat picks up, got a strong Chinook vibe :music: :music: :music:

I think I can start freaking out about this album now.

Guest Papillon

So, has anybody figured out which track from the album it is yet

It's about 4:30 - 4:35 ish so could be

Reach for the dead

or

Split your infinities??

Unless my math was wrong lol

track is definitely Reach for the Dead, according to my calculations (which was about 4:41 seconds)

and, can anyone confirm that those are Posies (see screen capture) in the video?

track is definitely Reach for the Dead, according to my calculations (which was about 4:41 seconds)

and, can anyone confirm that those are Posies (see screen capture) in the video?

They looked like roses to me...

Makes you wonder - did BoC go to the States and film this stuff themselves, or is it all stock footage or footage from old movies and television programmes?

Makes you wonder - did BoC go to the States and film this stuff themselves, or is it all stock footage or footage from old movies and television programmes?

If it was their footage, then they most certainly had enough time (outside of the important stuff like family etc).

:emotawesomepm9:

If it was their footage, then they most certainly had enough time (outside of the important stuff like family etc).

What, you've never taken a family vacation?

Guest Starblazer

Looks like more of Krugs work, tbh.

What, you've never taken a family vacation?

Nah, when I said "outside of the important stuff like family", I just meant taking care of the essentials before splashing out on a trip to America. I never hinted that they may have ditched their families for a trip overseas. :cisfor:

This all could be a William Gibson novel, like "Pattern Recognition". Nice promo stunt.

Some parts of the video look like footage from those nuclear documentary movies. And the flying parts like Koyaanisqatsi.

So where is a proper release of this music video? It would be dumb to let only a select few Japanese see their first new work in several years on some crummy videoscreen at a busy intersection and the rest of the world on shitty phonecam recordings of the same.

It would be dumb to let only a select few Japanese see their first new work in several years on some crummy videoscreen at a busy intersection and the rest of the world on shitty phonecam recordings of the same.

That's just part of the entire epic promo stunt story :dry:

Guest Gravity

So where is a proper release of this music video? It would be dumb to let only a select few Japanese see their first new work in several years on some crummy videoscreen at a busy intersection and the rest of the world on shitty phonecam recordings of the same.

Yeah, hope to see it up on their site in full quality.

Also, best quality audio so far. Very pretty track.

Archived