IGNORED

What tune is going round your head (whether you like it or not)

mcbpete

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you poor man .. /doesn't press play, i have already been warned that they are catchy, i don't need that shit in my head.

No! I actually like them and get into the (admittedly cheesy) storylines!

plus, hot latina women...

some annoying thing that was probably in the background to a bbc history of popular music festivals documentary the other day, woke up to, 'come round and shine on your brother and have peace right now', or some such hippy arse bullshit. glah. No idea who it's by or what it's called, i've heard it before though and realise that it's a 60's song.

• 2 weeks later...

Rush - Red Barchetta

I recorded a Rush cover band recently and now I constantly have Rush songs going through my head, all day every day. I'm not a huge Rush fan -I like them and respect them as musicians- but this is getting maddening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAvQSkK8Z8U

Tom Sawyer was stuck in my head a few weeks ago. I love Rush so no problem for me!

Right now this is stuck in my head because I am making a remix of it:

Cool song, love the vocal harmonies in that. I remember it from seeing GITS way back when.

Tom Sawyer's a classic no doubt about it, and that was one of the songs recorded. But now I'm getting these classic songs stuck in my head with the vocals from the cover band... and it may well permanently ruin Rush for me. The project turned up being a total gong show, wish I could go back in time and decline.

Archived