IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

Tape is shipped!

You got a mail confirmation about that? I guess EU will be sent out later :)

The tape was announced later but is done already, the vinyl probably got some delay because of all the massive queues at pressing plant. Can't wait for both!

Tape is shipped!

The tape was announced later but is done already, the vinyl probably got some delay because of all the massive queues at pressing plant. Can't wait for both!

I didn't get a tracking number or anything, but Aleksi emailed me to say it had shipped.

Tape is shipped!

I didn't get a tracking number or anything, but Aleksi emailed me to say it had shipped.

same here ! can't wait !

Aleksi plays live in about 15 minutes on NTS Radio, from 4-6pm BST. It'll probably be uploaded later, but tune in anyway :)!

http://ntslive.co.uk/shows/bleep/

And the recording (only the Aleksi part) is available to listen/download here:

His set from Sub.FM is also on that soundcloud channel.

Guest jasondonervan

just started listening!! yay

Up to track 3 - so far it feels like awakening from a deep slumber in a huge mirrored pyramid, water droplets falling from the ceiling on to elaborate crystal formations within, producing stark, shimmering sounds which wouldn't be out of place in a futuristic re-make of Marble Madness...

:braindance:brainlush :braindance:

Level 6 is incredible. Especially the first half with all the beats.

Some of the weird filter and stereo field tricks sound like the music is bypassing my ears and going direct to my brain.

Level 6 is incredible. Especially the first half with all the beats.

Some of the weird filter and stereo field tricks sound like the music is bypassing my ears and going direct to my brain.

Yes! It puts me in a trance like state. I still can't quite decide if this is a good thing. I need to be in the right mood to Colundi.