IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

got email from aleksi with order number (I assume) and download code^^

Same :) Colundi everyone.

got email from aleksi with order number (I assume) and download code^^

Same :) Order #6. Colundi everyone.

Oh, warning. It does not save to your collection (like CW LP), so if you want your flacs, grab them. Luckily I was able to back button in my browser. Not sure if code can be reused.

Guest jasondonervan

Waiting on my email, but I only ordered the 12" from Aleksi last week, so I'm probably a little further down the queue than you guys :music:

So is this any good? I like most of his work but I saw the video promo of a track from this release on Grant's facebook and it sounded different, I read it's based on some mathematical shenanigans?

got mine #58! also, grant just posted this in a comment on facebook:

it's about balance. sine waves resonate One's biology/psychology/space, similar to existing hippy stuff but the difference seems to be this theory seems to be working, simultaneously both mutually exclusive but also encompassing common politics and religions. We fail to reliably express our precise thoughts & intentions using words. Consequently, you may fail to understand us. We apologise for the effects of such misunderstanding. Common purpose. Consideration of Data.Colundi everyOne.
Edited by petina

Oh, warning. It does not save to your collection (like CW LP), so if you want your flacs, grab them. Luckily I was able to back button in my browser. Not sure if code can be reused.

it does, actually! it was just hidden at first since aleksi hadn't made the release public yet.

got mine #58! also, grant just posted this in a comment on facebook:

it's about balance. sine waves resonate One's biology/psychology/space, similar to existing hippy stuff but the difference seems to be this theory seems to be working, simultaneously both mutually exclusive but also encompassing common politics and religions. We fail to reliably express our precise thoughts & intentions using words. Consequently, you may fail to understand us. We apologise for the effects of such misunderstanding. Common purpose. Consideration of Data.Colundi everyOne.

lol, Grants rants are my favourite rants

"colundi the non plitical non rligious alternative, One is already a member but has One accepted that yet"

it does, actually! it was just hidden at first since aleksi hadn't made the release public yet.

I see that now. Awesome :music:

Found the package outside my front door this morning, only to find there was nothing inside it. Aleksi kindly promised to post the actual record to me today. Gutted at the time, although now it seems fairly amusing.

#6 :)

Really loving this one. As someone mentioned, I'm glad he / they chose great tracks for the vinyl.
Edit: *particularly great tracks. I've enjoyed the whole series.

Edited by Retrig