IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

Digital physical digitals are the way forward. Download 3d print template, physically print the usb card, punch out the jobber and then connect to USB (avoiding the superposition)

Just received Colundi Sequence Level 4 : it might turn into my fav one of the Colundi bunch. Most playful and varied material of the serie yet, kinda reminiscent of the Ovuca Bonus.

Splendid, hope mine arrives today.

In other news, I have to ask: do La Poste deliver on a Sunday?

I'm afraid they don't ! ;)

I received it on saturday, saw it in my mailbox, opened the letter, put it in my wallet, went out for few beers and red wine, slept, got a little hungover, listened to it on sunday, and posted here.

Guest jasondonervan

Digital physical digitals are the way forward. Download 3d print template, physically print the usb card, punch out the jobber and then connect to USB (avoiding the superposition)

:watmm:

Wow, killer pics bonervan. That thing looks awesome. I will probably have to wait and pick up the purely digital version of this, though.

The one in the photo's knackered? My stick just folds in and out of the slot on the card.

Yeah, you got it right.

hinges.jpg

You can just clip it back it, it's not broke.

Actually forgot about this recently and wondered what the handwritten little jiffy bag could have in it when I got home.

Success!!

I feel really bad. I emailed a while back when my boxed set never arrived and they re-shipped it, and a second one arrived last week (like a month late). Now I have two and I only paid for one..

I emailed back to ask if I can send it back.

Yeah, wassup? He's Bandcamping albums that were originally released on Rephlex now, isn't he? Let's hope that means something is about to happen for Rephlex releases in general, too.

Boom Blaster and the rest of Mental Union 24bit / 48kHz FLAC... thank you Aleksi!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yeah, wassup? He's Bandcamping albums that were originally released on Rephlex now, isn't he? Let's hope that means something is about to happen for Rephlex releases in general, too.

I think Bandcamp would be a far smarter way for Rephlex to do its online sales (takes all the hassle of running an online presence away for the most part).

Guest jasondonervan

I think Bandcamp would be a far smarter way for Rephlex to do its online sales (takes all the hassle of running an online presence away for the most part).

Couldn't agree more. A Rephlex bandcamp would do great business, for little to no site management other than uploading the back catalogue. People don't even need accounts to buy from your store, just a payment method... definitely needs to happen someday soon.

Grant/Richard pls