IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

So mine came in the post. Don't know when because the postman delivered it when I was out. Decided to put it in my recycling bin and not bother to tell me. Only happen to see it when I went to put the bins out. Luckily my wife wasn't putting the bins out or it would be recycled by now.

Punching the postman in the face when I see him

Guest bitroast

So mine came in the post. Don't know when because the postman delivered it when I was out. Decided to put it in my recycling bin and not bother to tell me. Only happen to see it when I went to put the bins out. Luckily my wife wasn't putting the bins out or it would be recycled by now.

Are you serious?? That is ridiculious...

Are you serious?? That is ridiculious...

Sure is. Few weeks ago heard my neighbor shout him to say he dropped a package in the road. So surprised it made it to my house to be honest.

It's filed away in my little collection now so all's good.

I once had PC-speakers delivered by me by the mailman throwing (!) the huge box at me from 5 meters away. The same guy placed a poorly packaged order (containing SAW II on cassette) in the freezing cold of december somewhere between the lamppost next to my door, where it lay all day, deteriorating, for anyone to grab.

Was really glad to get him fired over those incidents though, so my point being: report him :)

It's amazing how much I've been playing all these levels by the way. Since receiving 6 and 3 I'm playing them out everyday, alternating with a lot of the others. So much love for this!

This whole collection is quite an achievement. Best for me so far are Level 3, which makes for a perfect EP, and 6. First track of side two of the cassette is amazing, somehow reminds me of the closing titles of Apocalypse Now. I don't seem to have paid enough attention to Level 5 yet though. And does anyone else dare to admit to not having a clue what the Colundi Sequence is all about, or am I just a hopeless retard? Whatever, it does nothing to spoil my enjoyment of this whole series. Aleksi is a demigod.

This whole collection is quite an achievement. Best for me so far are Level 3, which makes for a perfect EP, and 6. First track of side two of the cassette is amazing, somehow reminds me of the closing titles of Apocalypse Now. I don't seem to have paid enough attention to Level 5 yet though. And does anyone else dare to admit to not having a clue what the Colundi Sequence is all about, or am I just a hopeless retard? Whatever, it does nothing to spoil my enjoyment of this whole series. Aleksi is a demigod.

It's a custom musical scale created by aleksi perala and grant wilson claridge.

I once had PC-speakers delivered by me by the mailman throwing (!) the huge box at me from 5 meters away. The same guy placed a poorly packaged order (containing SAW II on cassette) in the freezing cold of december somewhere between the lamppost next to my door, where it lay all day, deteriorating, for anyone to grab.

Was really glad to get him fired over those incidents though, so my point being: report him :)

It's amazing how much I've been playing all these levels by the way. Since receiving 6 and 3 I'm playing them out everyday, alternating with a lot of the others. So much love for this!

Yes we once had a delivery (containing an alesis midiverb in a mail bag) thrown over a brick fence to our front door. I was too scared to complain as I was worried what he would do to my records / studio deliveries in the future. Nightmare but have since moved.

Luckily at our new house we no longer have this problem - CS3 vinyl arrived yesterday - delivered with care :) Love it