IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

I hope it ends up on bandcamp.

I presume the cassette will be bundled with digital???

Hope so.

http://ovuca.com/

The Colundi Sequence Level 6

Green Transparent TDK Super Avilyn Cassette

Includes a free 24bit/192k FLAC download

Out on first of September 2014

£11 + p&p via Paypal

Order now by emailing your postal address to

sales.apmusik at gmail.com

You will then receive payment info

A1 UK74R1408014 [4:20]

A2 UK74R1408024 [3:53]

A3 UK74R1408034 [6:32]

A4 UK74R1408044 [7:11]

A5 UK74R1408054 [6:14]

A6 UK74R1408064 [4:08]

B1 UK74R1408074 [4:47]

B2 UK74R1408084 [3:18]

B3 UK74R1408094 [5:39]

B4 UK74R1408104 [5:34]

B5 UK74R1408114 [6:01]

B6 UK74R1408124 [5:20]

[APMU8]

where's the colundi SACD, aleksi???!?!

Colundi LaserDisc next please!

Ordered the cassette as well. 2014 is the craziest year in music for me, incredible. Anyway, I really hope the first track from his radiomix he did (which I posted above) is on the cassette, it's been running through my head for a few days now. Beautiful track!

Just stumbling upon that article about Colundi posted a few pages back (see attachment). They (=Grant & Aleksi) spoke about 21 levels. I'm starting to believe they weren't kdding. I'll have to start my own Colundi bank savings account.

post-152-0-03860000-1396820877.jpg

Guest jasondonervan

I passed on the 12", but I paid up for the cassette and digital analogues bundle. Looking forward to hearing more lush business from Aleksi.

Just stumbling upon that article about Colundi posted a few pages back (see attachment). They (=Grant & Aleksi) spoke about 21 levels. I'm starting to believe they weren't kdding. I'll have to start my own Colundi bank savings account.

considering that grant seems to have been a big part of developing the Colundi stuff, I'm hoping for a few levels from him as well as Aleksi. that would be neat!

Yeah it's $25 after shipping to the states, which is pretty ridiculous for a cassette, but whatever. If it means Aleksi can make more Colundi releases, I'm quite happy to pay.

considering that grant seems to have been a big part of developing the Colundi stuff, I'm hoping for a few levels from him as well as Aleksi. that would be neat!

Haven't even considered that, and although unlikely I'd be very keen to hear that! He only released his own tracks on the UI Green 7" so far I think!

Anyway, I just HAD to quote Grant on this upcoming cassette release: "this is so good you need it i stake my rep on dat homeboyz"

Is it September already? :music: that month will be mental anyway: Syro, Colundi Level 3 + 6, CN - Nu, probably more...

Guest bitroast

Tape is shipped!

has vol 3 record?

what was the last update I can't remember... I remember paying for postage...