IGNORED

How did you change your life?

Frank Poole

Indeed, I need perspective change. I'm currently going through that. One thing that I'm afraid of is once I start having sex, I'll probably get out of control and will probably have too much sex. I have a tendency that once I start something, I'll go all out with it. Having too much sex probably isn't a bad idea. Orgasm by myself is rather boring, that's why I'm kinda sick and bored of it.

The problem is when you do something that involves others, it's rather cumbersome and irritating. I can't stand most people. I'm too fucked up for most people. Also being a hikikomori makes you even more fucked up.

I don't have multiple personality disorder, but my personality has never been fixed. It has always been very flexible, like if I really want to become extroverted, then I can. Right now I'm too shut-in so I'm rather introverted, etc. etc. etc.

Splurgin' Virgins?

Sent from my biPhone using Fapatalk 1.1003329

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, pafr is a unique snowflake in my watmmemory..

i guess you missed the post where he said Palace Posy reminded him of palace pussy? From what I can tell, the guy seems to be just randomly trolling.

Well, that doesn't ring any bells either, so I guess don't go off my recollection.

Jeez I wish I had the time to masterbate 3 times a day!

huh?

10 mins, 15 max! lets say half an hour before sleeping is all it takes.

10-15 min? is the prolongation intentional? :duckhunt:

huh?

Yeah it shouldn't really be like a Sting kinda tantric thing where you have 8 hour orgasms or whatever

If you masturbate into a condom, a venomous snake-woman will dig through your trash and impregnate herself so she can frolic amongst your precious riches. For this reason, it's advised you masturbate into an antimicrobial soap dispenser, or perhaps a culvert.

If you masturbate into a condom, a venomous snake-woman will dig through your trash and impregnate herself so she can frolic amongst your precious riches. For this reason, it's advised you masturbate into an antimicrobial soap dispenser, or perhaps a culvert.

or employ the extreme opposite strategy pioneered by alco et al, and build an army of progeny to take over the world with.

nb. may take a long time.

I heard this too but always thought it was a myth.... =(

Holy fucking lel i just changed my life right now. *goes out to buy bulk antimicrobial soap dispensers*

Holy fucking lel i just changed my life right now. *goes out to buy bulk antimicrobial soap dispensers*

you can borrow mine

lol

huh?

Yeah it shouldn't really be like a Sting kinda tantric thing where you have 8 hour orgasms or whatever

I say 3 mins minimum! hahaha

But i leave the house at 6.30am and don't get back from work till 6.30pm then i make food quick then i'm usually busy every night doing band shit or music or socializing and by the time i need to go to bed i fuckin knacked and it's midnight!

anyone who says wanking is boring and a chore is crazy and doing it wrong.....

I will probably retire from the electronic music community. There are only a selective few artists in electronic music, especially IDM, that I like. I enjoy mostly classical music, and some jazz, and some IDM. I've learned that my taste in music doesn't really fit the electronic music community of listeners. I feel more at home with classical music lovers. Goodbye friends. Take good care of yourselves and each other.

I'll still try to be somewhat active on here, and I'll post any future work I make.

Thats just wrong...

I only listen to electronic music for maybe 2-3 months a year and mainly rock and other wierd shit.

I like this place cause it's full off funny interesting intelligent people that can pretty much talk about anything and it's COOL!

feel the love and get rid of your hangup's

The only way to be safe from garbage-rummaging ho-bagz, is to ejaculate into fire. You could save the hassle of a bonfire by ejaculating into a frying pan, but there's really something special about ejaculating into a bonfire under a full-moon; wearing a necklace of teeth.

I will probably retire from the electronic music community. There are only a selective few artists in electronic music, especially IDM, that I like. I enjoy mostly classical music, and some jazz, and some IDM. I've learned that my taste in music doesn't really fit the electronic music community of listeners. I feel more at home with classical music lovers. Goodbye friends. Take good care of yourselves and each other.

I'll still try to be somewhat active on here, and I'll post any future work I make.

Thats just wrong...

I only listen to electronic music for maybe 2-3 months a year and mainly rock and other wierd shit.

I like this place cause it's full off funny interesting intelligent people that can pretty much talk about anything and it's COOL!

feel the love and get rid of your hangup's

i guess i have the same taste in music as pafr but i agree with you miim, watmm is the best, a pearl of the net

I frequently bust a nut into active volcanoes. To me, it's largely symbolic or spiritual because I feel like I'm impregnating the Earth, and I am the father of all new land on this planet. Throwing a virgin in there just seems like a waste of a perfectly good virgin IMO, but I just gotta roll with it regardless or all the other members of the sinister volcano cult will taxidermy me into a human/armadillo/ostrich hybrid and FedEx that shit to my family.

The only way to be safe from garbage-rummaging ho-bagz, is to ejaculate into fire. You could save the hassle of a bonfire by ejaculating into a frying pan, but there's really something special about ejaculating into a bonfire under a full-moon; wearing a necklace of teeth.

Reminds me of this..

Took until page 17 for this to become a discussion of how to fire off knuckle children safely so no skeezebag can steal your man juice and make more people from her baby-cave.

Life changing thread.

Knuckle children hahaha that's new to me, I shall try my best to get that into a conversation by the end of the week. Its these simple things that make watmm so great. Even tho I'm an orphan from warp/mu/braindance forum

Archived