IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I thought we established years ago that LUDD is The Tuss.

He's also way better than AFX

no

Ludd seems the brunt of many a running joke, but I'll close my eyes before I read more mean spirited sarcasm like that.

Nah, Ludd makes some good tracks though, if he is who I think he is.

It was just the "he's also way better than AFX" I was saying no to (at least in my humble opinion).

No mean spirit from me.

thin ice buddy, thin ice.

/jk

Ah there was no mean spiritedness or joke in my post either (except the better than afx comment). You guys are way too new to understand the context of my post. I'd love to explain it to you, and I may get on and do so, however I've been up now for 53 hours and really must get some sleep ;)

Guest abusivegeorge

how fucking dumb do you have to be to not understand that he could make a patch or program a sequence/melody that doesnt sound exactly like somrthing he did before by himself? most ridiculous shit i've ever read. oh yeah it must be a collab with half the warp/rephlex roster cause it doesnt sound exactly like x track/technique previously employed. give him the ownership of these tracks and stop writing fanfiction.

u mad?

i guess it is more likely that he painstakingly simulated expert slap bass playing with keyboards for an entire project than that he worked with his friend who plays slap bass.

jesus fucking christ

You called, I came. They've worked it out.

no

Ludd seems the brunt of many a running joke, but I'll close my eyes before I read more mean spirited sarcasm like that.

It was just the "he's also way better than AFX" I was saying no to (at least in my humble opinion).

No mean spirit from me.

/jk

Ah there was no mean spiritedness or joke in my post either (except the better than afx comment). You guys are way too new to understand the context of my post. I'd love to explain it to you, and I may get on and do so, however I've been up now for 53 hours and really must get some sleep ;)

You're right. I'm way too new to understand that Ludd makes good tunes. Edit: also that my opinion is that they aren't better than afx.

what?

You have to be around a certain length of time to have an opinion on that? lol

get some sleep man!

no

No mean spirit from me.

/jk

You're right. I'm way too new to understand that Ludd makes good tunes.

what?

tussticles

yayayaya half of the fake Tuss stuff is Ludd. Half of it is Impakt.

Half of the fake/myspace steinvord is Ludd too.

etc

etc

etc

:emotawesomepm9:

Guest skibby

no

No mean spirit from me.

/jk

I apologise if it seems like I was trolling, being such a new subscriber of this website as well as musical genre it could be seen as bad form. But I'll tell you what, I wish I found this place and this genre sooner! I fucking love genres like this.

WVrpQzB.png

Guest Akiak

I apologise if it seems like I was trolling, being such a new subscriber of this website as well as musical genre it could be seen as bad form. But I'll tell you what, I wish I found this place and this genre sooner! I fucking love genres like this.

WVrpQzB.png

squidm?

WVrpQzB.png

squidm?

DIUQS

WVrpQzB.png

squidm?

DIUQS

although-color-blind-are-able-to-rapidly-change-the-color-of-their-skin-to-match-their-surroundings-and-create-chromatically-complex-patterns-apparently-without-the-ability-to-perceive-color-through-some-other-mechanism-which-is-not-yet-understood-and-have-been-seen-to-have-the-ability-to-assess-their-surroundings-and-match-the-color-contrast-and-texture-of-the-substrate-even-in-total-darkness-ACID?

Guest skibby

srsly, whats the new shit gonna be?

this is so crazy. when was the last time new shit was this imminent?

must savour.

Archived