IGNORED

Autechre live 2014

jhonny

Sean comes into CHATMM to announce live 'chre =

omg i piss

SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! SEAN! SEAN! SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

btw I'm sure 'murica will happen at some point. we're still waiting for another decade to pass before they come to Aus.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That fucking Heavy Rain glitch in the context of Ae Sean is fucking killing me. It's the closest metaphor for WATMM's Ae fervor I could ever imagine. The glaring downside is that there is no equivalent for Rob and I'd hate for him to feel slighted.

I hope I'm not the only one. That shit is endlessly hilarious.

Man, that Heavy Rain glitch vid was hilarious.

Also, I'm sure Sean thoroughly enjoys observing us silly WATMMers in our natural habitat. Now I will have trouble saying his name without laughing, thanks to that damn Heavy Rain vid.

Also, I'd like to see an Ae live gig at least once in my lifetime. Pls.

@kichi: kya bolta tu!

it's a bastardisation of lel, which itself is a bastardisation of lol. (the keys are all close to each other, suggesting they were all originally funny typos which stuck).

also

FB,21414,40,eti-top-kek-meyveli-40-gr-ca

Kektechre

Autkekre

shaun pls

Australia-flag.jpg

SSSSTOP IT

*DUN-chak-DUN-chak-DUN-chak-DUN-chak-DUN-chak-DUN-chak-DUN-chak-DUN-chak-DUN-chak*

There are still a handful of "tbc" dates at the warehouse project in Manchester in December.

Wouldn't surprise me if there was a warp25 gig there, they have done warp shows in the past. A 'chre homecoming gig would be lush. Pls add Clark doing his live thing, and the crycum readings will be off the scale.

@kichi: kya bolta tu!

it's a bastardisation of lel, which itself is a bastardisation of lol. (the keys are all close to each other, suggesting they were all originally funny typos which stuck).

also

FB,21414,40,eti-top-kek-meyveli-40-gr-ca

nah dude, 'kek' is what alliance players in world of warcraft see when a horde player writes 'lol'

There are still a handful of "tbc" dates at the warehouse project in Manchester in December.

Wouldn't surprise me if there was a warp25 gig there, they have done warp shows in the past. A 'chre homecoming gig would be lush. Pls add Clark doing his live thing, and the crycum readings will be off the scale.

I really hope not. I love WHP but autechre with a bunch of freshers dropping for the first time would suck.

Archived