IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest setanor

i'm still pretty sure there's content hidden in foldface-w.jpg by the way

just gotta figure out the passcode

oh well

these goddamn fakes are quite good

It would be interesting if they were all just old unlreased Aphex Tracks remastered and shown now to hype up his real shit.

I dont think so, there are many fairly talented people out there who use this as a method to get attention.

I'd like to stress the quality on these fakes that pop up prior to the releases from these artists (Aphex, Autechre, BoC), is quite a mindblowing phenomenon.

Guest lopisode

oh well

The BMP of foldface on the .onion site are more likely to contain data I spent a while looking around in that file but nothing seemed significant.

Guest acoroleu

oh well

The BMP of foldface on the .onion site are more likely to contain data I spent a while looking around in that file but nothing seemed significant.

BMP of foldface? where's that

Guest Papillon

hmm i just thought of something, so rich is probably holding up the syro lp and half of his face is on it right?

then maybe there will be another lp with the rest of his mug on it??

jesus pliss yes

Yeah that's actually a good concept. I thought of that too but was reluctant to speculate for fear of reprisal. (I pissed a few people off already on this forum so I've been lying low).

He does like putting his face all over his records. and what your describing kind of lines up with the come to daddy limited vinyl thing with the different faces... man OMG you might be right.

everybody shut up

LEL

lol at the digeridoo. slightly confused by this video but whatever.

A+

is this from watmm?

I have no idea. I don't think so. Upload date on youtube says 2011, but it's older than that. Original uploader deleted it for some reason.

Guest lopisode

oh well

BMP of foldface? where's that

The foldface and logos that load on the .onion site load a bmps with random filenames.

hmm i just thought of something, so rich is probably holding up the syro lp and half of his face is on it right?

then maybe there will be another lp with the rest of his mug on it??

jesus pliss yes

Yeah that's actually a good concept. I thought of that too but was reluctant to speculate for fear of reprisal. (I pissed a few people off already on this forum so I've been lying low).

He does like putting his face all over his records. and what your describing kind of lines up with the come to daddy limited vinyl thing with the different faces... man OMG you might be right.

and if we actually see the two LPs one margin the other

imagine the awesomeness of this picture

It would be interesting if they were all just old unlreased Aphex Tracks remastered and shown now to hype up his real shit.

I dont think so, there are many fairly talented people out there who use this as a method to get attention.

I'd like to stress the quality on these fakes that pop up prior to the releases from these artists (Aphex, Autechre, BoC), is quite a mindblowing phenomenon.

not aphex... just discovered the uploader's soundcloud has the same track lol funny this person didn't even hide it:

[sc5]144204192[/sc5]

not aphex... just discovered the uploader's soundcloud has the same track lol funny this person didn't even hide it:

[sc5]144204192[/sc5]

nice to have that cleared up