IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

it would be cool if the locations that the stencils are appearing were indications of where he would be performing in support of the album. might be convinced to throw down the coin to travel to ny to see him ;O

hype is officially over... sorry AFX/Warp. Wake me up when something happens

ugh i really hope you guys are being sarcastic

why? We had the blimp on Sat, the tracklist on Monday and now it's Wednesday and nothing concrete.
i still don't know if you're serious

like, how friggin entitled is that attitude?

I wasn't being particularly serious, however getting cockteased by warp/rdj is a little tedious. I don't believe I'm entitled to an album or anything, but hype has been maximised over the last couple of days and people's bodies are ready! Time to deliver the goods I reckon...
i think it's up to the content providers to decide when to deliver the goods. a little respect and patience for the artistic process is a virtue imo. it's great that you're so eager, it proves how much you love the afxness. it just seems like an unhealthy attitude is all. time goes so friggin quick we'll be digesting this delicious treat before we know it.

I'm not really sensing any artistic process in this - it's pure marketing and PR by Warp.

I guess the BOC hype-drive got them loads of pre-sales and t-shirt sales etc and so they're doing similar with this, but without any snippets, significant clues or whatever... we're just waiting for 'something'

hype is officially over... sorry AFX/Warp. Wake me up when something happens

ugh i really hope you guys are being sarcastic

why? We had the blimp on Sat, the tracklist on Monday and now it's Wednesday and nothing concrete.
i still don't know if you're serious

like, how friggin entitled is that attitude?

I wasn't being particularly serious, however getting cockteased by warp/rdj is a little tedious. I don't believe I'm entitled to an album or anything, but hype has been maximised over the last couple of days and people's bodies are ready! Time to deliver the goods I reckon...
i think it's up to the content providers to decide when to deliver the goods. a little respect and patience for the artistic process is a virtue imo. it's great that you're so eager, it proves how much you love the afxness. it just seems like an unhealthy attitude is all. time goes so friggin quick we'll be digesting this delicious treat before we know it.
I'm not really sensing any artistic process in this - it's pure marketing and PR by Warp.

I guess the BOC hype-drive got them loads of pre-sales and t-shirt sales etc and so they're doing similar with this, but without any snippets, significant clues or whatever... we're just waiting for 'something'

nah man afx is involved by way of it being his release, and i'm sure warp had at least some input from him. i think you're being a bit cynical is all, enjoy the fact that any second we could have some more exciting news, it's a fun ride for me at least.

windowlicker-champagne-2.gif

hmm i just thought of something, so rich is probably holding up the syro lp and half of his face is on it right?

then maybe there will be another lp with the rest of his mug on it??

jesus pliss yes

Edited by Ivan Ooze

is that logo green colored? does it mean something?

Yep, it means they used green spray paint ....

Pretty much the cheapest you can get your hands on, it's the kind construction workers use to mark things

how to preview stream an album...

http://greenlanguage.rustie.net/

Am I missing something? I read on Warp's facebook it's interactive, I'm just getting a static screen with the music playing. Mouse and keys do nothing

probably need to activate java on your browser or sutin