IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

a fiend of mine said that few UK promoters and agents have a teaser of the release.

this guy isn't the kind of guy to be childish and lying, so it's true

a fiend of mine said that few UK promoters and agents have a teaser of the release.

but he's a fiend

:crazy:

Edited by MIXL2

ahh shit ! haha

i believe your guy

Guest jasondonervan

lel, here comes the 'my mate knows someone who...' crew

imWoxpq.gif

I'm just pulling your leg. I've no reason to believe or dis-believe you, we've just been here so many times before (mostly with Boards of Canada), it's hard not to casually waft away this sort of anecdotal interference.

lel, here comes the 'my mate knows someone who...' crew

imWoxpq.gif

I'm just pulling your leg. I've no reason to believe or dis-believe you, we've just been here so many times before (mostly with Boards of Canada), it's hard not to casually waft away this sort of anecdotal interference.

although i feel your comment a bit bitter and stereotyped from an "internet guy", i understand it, the thing is i can't mention my friend on forums like this, it's disrespectful

also i don't give a dump, because it's irrelevant until i haven't these demo in my hands

Some people are reporting this to be a 'double-album' but I haven't seen that explicitly stated anywhere known to be (or speculated to be) official. Am I missing something?

No, the only official thing we have at the moment is the site syro2eznzea2xbpi.onion

edit: the rest is hyped speculation from our part

Edited by MIXL2