IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest skibby

the bar code was written by neil armstrong on his secret second visit to the moon. there was proof, but it was on an encrypted cassette drive in WTC 7. oh well, believe me or not.

Never has so little been analysed so much, so often. As the barcode has in this thread, even though the stencil is incorrect.

Edited by 123

hype is officially over... sorry AFX/Warp. Wake me up when something happens

ugh i really hope you guys are being sarcastic

why? We had the blimp on Sat, the tracklist on Monday and now it's Wednesday and nothing concrete.

stuff's gonna hit!

edit:

can't be bothered to read thread, anyone care to sum up? like, was the release date announced? thanks

we got this link.

and then 47 pages of watmm.

thats it.

Edited by MIXL2

Guest bitroast

My anonymous sources have just announced that Richard thinks we're a bunch of stupid cunts.

Hate to keep doing this but what is My anonymous sources?

i really hope the alleged back cover is that image. i love badgers and stencils and old doggy-slobbered and dirtied tennis balls. Hey Joyrex! Tell 'em Cool and Frank, Ph.D., really likes this image and even if the LP is boxed and ready to fly, they should make another run with this wonderfully composed still life.

hype is officially over... sorry AFX/Warp. Wake me up when something happens

ugh i really hope you guys are being sarcastic

why? We had the blimp on Sat, the tracklist on Monday and now it's Wednesday and nothing concrete.

i still don't know if you're serious

like, how friggin entitled is that attitude?

I wasn't being particularly serious, however getting cockteased by warp/rdj is a little tedious. I don't believe I'm entitled to an album or anything, but hype has been maximised over the last couple of days and people's bodies are ready! Time to deliver the goods I reckon...