• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nothing particularly visually interesting unless you want to see how i 'play' a Novation Peak (well, see between my forearm dominating the shot every few minutes, i'm no pro at this) but i thought i'd make a short video showing a patch made that was pretty nice. 

Edited by auxien
words bad

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 3:59 PM, cern said:

ahh this takes me back.  i was actually pretty good at Q1 death match.  the introduction of the railgun made q2 far too intimidating to get into.  there'd always be some rail savant killing me instantly upon respawn, with years of experience on me.

On 12/11/2023 at 3:02 PM, Himelstein said:

dope.  i like how the beat gives the impression of being odd meter even though it isn't.

• Like 1

I've made 8 music vids for the album I just released, and plan on making them for the 2 remaining.  This is probably my best work in terms of video making.  Definitely some David Lynch influence.

• 2 weeks later...

Footage taken from the short film Shape by Taik Koo Wang (1971) which artfully depicts scenes and architecture of Vancouver.  The 8mm footage was discovered by someone in a Value Village.  Good find!