IGNORED

Chris Moss Acid - The Acid That Ate Bournemouth EP - Don't Records

This 12'' has been pushed back to January, but its worth the wait :music:

lush

thank you

where you been Chris?

i've been around, just working and making music and stuff. when i write music these days i tend to try and block everything out otherwise it effects my music. like for example if im making a beat or a track and i start listning to john maus or something.. i want to put some ultra reverbed vocals on it which dont necessarily work :P then it fucks up the vibe..haha (check the title track of the slam the box 12'' for example). but im doing good.

fuck yea nice

cheers!

sounds tasty!

cheers

Nice EP, congrats you've surpassed Ceephax.

thanks.. and i don't understand..''surpassed''?

banging!

cheers!

Chris Moss, welcome back!

you must be enjoying Bournemouth's run in the league and cups.

yeah, whilst its amazing, its weird... the thing is, i havnt been to see bournemouth play for a while, was a season ticket holder and didn't miss a game for like 3 years... now they get good i don't have the time to go watch them ever.. although i do goto speedway much more then football these days, its one of my favourite (motor) sports, plus my team is one of the best teams in the world, so its nice to actually support a team who wins stuff! going back to AFCB though, if they happen to go up, there is so much work that needs to be done to the area where the ground is, far too small even for the championship.

This 12'' has been pushed back to January, but its worth the wait :music:

Very nice. I know what I'll do with the money I'll have for Christmas :emotawesomepm9:

actually it's now been pushed back to first week of February now, pressing plants are in meltdown. But don't fear there is another 12'' coming out first week of January on a great label from holland, and i've just seen the artwork and it looks awesome, prob worth getting just for the artwork ;)

i don't wanna make multiple threads especially for a digital album. but it's a cracker so it's worth mentioning here

Put a bit of summer in your winter

TROPICAL E.P now is --free-- to download until the New Year

https://chrismossacid.bandcamp.com/album/tropical-ep

• 2 weeks later...

received my bunch of vinyls yesterday.. looks awesome!

BTW pre-orders get sent out mid December. not in Feburary as i stated before, releasing records is a fun game to play with dates!

The digital version will have an extra track. 247 Acid [dub]

Also just an update there will be 3 more Vinyls coming out in the next 3-4 months..

2 x 12''
1x 10'' limited colour & normal black vinyl with locked groove
more info on these releases as soon as im allowed to say anything!

keep it safe!

post-237-0-17891400-1417307599_thumb.png

post-237-0-09050600-1417307616_thumb.png

Putting acid tracks through a distortion effect has to be one of the most noob-like clichés in the entire genre. There's little to say about the melodies on offer as there aren't any of interest. In about 9 years of listening to Chris Moss Acid, it's impossible to say that there has been any growth or development in his output. He's the Kosmik Kommando of today. There's no way that any of this stuff surpasses Ceephax or even tries to find new territory. I've given this a chance and listened to it from start to finish before coming to the conclusion that even 20 years from now CMA won't be able to write a simple tune. But he has done one or two decent trax over the years, they are a couple of tiny little gold coins in a pirate's treasure chest full of pig poo. Innovations in the dynamics of acid? None to be found here. :diablo:

Putting acid tracks through a distortion effect has to be one of the most noob-like clichés in the entire genre. There's little to say about the melodies on offer as there aren't any of interest. In about 9 years of listening to Chris Moss Acid, it's impossible to say that there has been any growth or development in his output. He's the Kosmik Kommando of today. There's no way that any of this stuff surpasses Ceephax or even tries to find new territory. I've given this a chance and listened to it from start to finish before coming to the conclusion that even 20 years from now CMA won't be able to write a simple tune. But he has done one or two decent trax over the years, they are a couple of tiny little gold coins in a pirate's treasure chest full of pig poo. Innovations in the dynamics of acid? None to be found here. :diablo:

have it your way, i personally think chris moss made a few banging gems. i like his earlier output best but i can dig a few of his more recent tracks.

also, this music doesn't sound like it's trying to explore new territory, i'd say it's a well-executed and entertaining contribution to acid house/techno/you name it.

Archived