IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

that's just one guy 

that's the smallest large scale protest I've ever seen

I'm talking... people taking to the streets and setting cars on fire and shit. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

well, apparently, thanks to you it might be just one guy indeed.

and have you called your governors office already?

the odds the sheep in the us only get off their lazy arse to go see the new star wars movie (instant gratification for the mentally disabled!), but refuse to see they need to get off their ass to get politically involved.... :dry:

Edited by goDel

I'm in Canada, so I don't really have a governor. Unless you mean the governor general? In which case... you can't really just call her. lol

I don't really know of what impact I can have, if any, personally.... I think the net neutrality thing - in all fairness how many of the day-to-day people in the US actually understand the implications? My guess is that lack of understanding is translating to low mobilization.

The tax thing, I can't wrap my head around why more people, your average joes and janes, aren't fired up about it.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

the odds the sheep in the us only get off their lazy arse to go see the new star wars movie (instant gratification for the mentally disabled!), but refuse to see they need to get off their ass to get politically involved.... :dry:

come on man its about a thoroughly undemocratic democracy...call it an oligarchy if u want cause thats what it is

flake caved in cause he had too much to lose in terms of his own wealth

the dems and reps are just the same 

they believe in inequality...its the american way

come on man its about a thoroughly undemocratic democracy...call it an oligarchy if u want cause thats what it is

flake caved in cause he had too much to lose in terms of his own wealth

the dems and reps are just the same 

they believe in inequality...its the american way

so the repeal of the aca got cancelled why/how exactly?

JUYgKSu.jpg

(LANCASTER, Calif.) — Los Angeles County authorities say two parents have been arrested on suspicion of trying to sell their two sons for drugs.

Sheriff’s officials said Monday that deputies responded last week to a home in the Mojave Desert city of Lancaster following reports of possible child abuse.

Officials say investigators determined 38-year-old Vincente Calogero and 32-year-old Sarah Nilson attempted to exchange their two sons for money or drugs.

http://time.com/5073395/lancaster-california-parents-sell-kids-drugs/

Edited by Nebraska

• 2 weeks later...

he's been arrested. shortly before this happened, he did an interview with Keemstar/DramaAlert admitting to doing the thing and displaying an astounding lack of sense/emotional intelligence. I'm not posting the video here because fuck DramaAlert but you can look it up easily if you're interested.

I can understand the random person's address, the one that was killed most recently. What I don't understand is how swatters get the addresses of streamers and other gamers. Do people just willingly hand out this information to randoms online?

I can understand the random person's address, the one that was killed most recently. What I don't understand is how swatters get the addresses of streamers and other gamers. Do people just willingly hand out this information to randoms online?

they use a program called cain & abel which can recover passes whilst on a gaming server on windows. there is also the good ol' tradition of just asking someone's name and googling the rest after getting an idea of where (city/state/country) they live in. 

gLWemLd.png

DptYWMn.png

https://youtu.be/9T_E8uHCnOo

IRVINE, Calif. (June 26, 2017) - In the most craveable matrimonial experience to ever hit Las Vegas, Taco Bell today unveiled that beginning August 7, fans everywhere can tie the knot Taco Bell-style at the brand’s flagship Las Vegas Cantina restaurant.

Yesterday, June 25, 2017, Taco Bell hosted its inaugural wedding for the winners of the previously announced Love and Tacos Contest, in which couples across America entered to win an all-expense paid trip to wed at the Las Vegas Cantina. Following more than 150 entries and nearly 17,000 votes, happy couple Dan Ryckert and Bianca Monda won the contest, and yesterday they celebrated the wedding of their Doritos Locos Taco-filled dreams.

https://www.tacobell.com/news/you-can-get-married-at-taco-bell

Edited by Nebraska

1 franchise i'm very grateful was never fully exported over here, Cracker Barrel doe, now thats a deal that would truly be considered art

that SWAT vid defies belief, interesting difference between the ultra aggressive US interventions & the last one with the British old bill casually & calmly inquiring whats the problem

my Ma lives next door to a police marksman & theres a running joke about when & how he'll eventually go postal, secret stashes & cached stockpiles

what a wonderful world

People in San Francisco are spending up to $61 for untreated, unfiltered water - and it is so popular that stores are apparently having a hard time keeping it in stock.

Though fans of the untreated water are not backed by science, many told The Times they felt confident they were getting health benefits from drinking it.

For example, Mukhande Singh, the founder of Live Water, told the publication his startup's water expired after a few months - something he said was normal for "real water."

"It stays most fresh within one lunar cycle of delivery," Singh said. "If it sits around too long, it'll turn green. People don't even realize that because all their water's dead, so they never see it turn green."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/29/dining/raw-water-unfiltered.html

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Edited by Nebraska