IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

6 minutes ago, Gocab said:

is there some way to get rid of the US? It's not a very nice country.

it's self defeating.. it just requires patience. america is classic case of "the call is coming from inside the house!" and will wipe itself off the continent and become a series of fledgling territories just like in Neal Stephenson's "Snow Crash". 

in the meantime.. just keep your distance. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, timbre monke said:

The end of that clip gave me some hope tbh. If more of us agreed to disagree in a peaceful manner like that, that's a major step in bridging the political divide.

yeah. i agree. also, it's part of what makes AGNB so great...  capturing moments like that. 

• Like 4

Thyk Skynn, a Black-owned line of fashionable bulletproof vests for men, women, and children, has seen a nearly 400 percent increase in sales over the past few weeks as Americans continue to grow concerned about their protection from police shootings and other random acts of violence.

Thyk Skynn vests have the same function as others bulletproof vests but are more fashionable and can even be disguised as normal attire. There are several designs available in various colors and sizes, and each vest has a ballistic armor panel carrier where ballistic material can be placed inside. The vests, however, are not cheap. They range from $325 to upwards of $500.

genius idea. now the only black people getting shot will be the broke ones

EHFYS4kW4AA7oqE.jpg

• Farnsworth 1

2 hours ago, Zooluus said:

Police shoot 13-year-old boy with autism several times after mother calls for help

"But you won't get killed by the police if you just obey their orders."

Apparently that's true even if you're a 13 year old autistic kid, there's a good chance the gun comes out no matter what the scenario is.

Why are those popos so fucking stupid

3 hours ago, rhmilo said:

Devil’s advocate, but who on earth calls 911 for their autistic child throwing a tantrum?

Reading between the lines: a single mother without a sufficient support system who was about to leave for her first workday since years. (repeat: without support system for her son)

And the question also is how severe case of autism we're talking about. Some people need care 24/7. And some people consider themselves casually autistic because they feel socially awkward. Meanwhile the psychiatrists consider it a spectrum. (I think they don't know what they're talking about. Sorry guys. Very low confidence in the science psychiatrists practice. To me they're a bunch of medieval alchemists of the brain. To put it bluntly.)

But I agree. Lots of WTF's in this story. There should have been a support system for her son. And those cops are most likely a bunch of losers. 

Edited by goDel

I've made a short list of stuff the police should do to the public:

Protect and serve

I've also made a short list of things the police shouldn't do the public:

Harm and harass

Please pass this on to the US police system, love from Norway.

Edited by Gocab
  • Like 2

Entire state of oregon under air quality advisory. According to website that tracks air quality sensors portland and Eugene have the worst air quality in the world because of the smoke from fires.

In oregon There’s around 500,000 people under evacuation warnings of some kind and around 50,000 people have had to leave their homes.

Most of these places haven’t experienced anything like this before. People have lived their whole lives in these towns and not seen anything like this.

California is apparently worse.

It might rain here a bit next week. The smoke will be with us a while though.

Should add that close to a million acres have burned in oregon in the last three days. That’s a lot. Typically an average year fire season is 500,000 acres burned for the entire season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 1