IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Yeah seriously. He's a piece of shit. I hope he gets doxed soon.

On top of that, employees in general should have the right to be protected from this kind of abuse. No appeasing-the-customer-by-giving-him-a-refund bullshit.

all 275 american shootings from the past 9 months. happy holidays from your gun loving lovers of freedom

https://youtu.be/fVeL3pJzNTc

Uniform did something like this to great effect in the "KIlling of America" video, it shows shootings in 2016 :

No matter how you define it, it won't be the last. Second half of the school year is just starting next week. Been a while since there was a bad school shooting, since what, Parkland? That's been about a year, America's due for another few soon.

His profile description says:

I'm Not Your #Huckleberry & I'm Not Kurt Russell. I'm Wyatt Earp In Tombstone And S.D Snake Plissken. #VETS #1A #2ATell Em The Law's Coming.

I would assume Kurt Russell would be more...cogent...with his tweets.

a trans-Atlantic Biscuits & Gravy franchise is a guaranteed cash cow, seriously, people here would eat the arse out of that finest of dishes

post-Brexit trade n all that

There’s a place in portland that always has a line. Sometimes out the door onto the sidewalk. It’s called Pine State Biscuits. I’m sure it’ll pop up in other cities the way everything successful in portland does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His profile description says:

I'm Not Your #Huckleberry & I'm Not Kurt Russell. I'm Wyatt Earp In Tombstone And S.D Snake Plissken. #VETS #1A #2ATell Em The Law's Coming.

I would assume Kurt Russell would be more...cogent...with his tweets.

Ah, good.  I guess I'm just not sure why anyone would care then.  Heheh sorry Nebraska, no offense intended.  You are one of the #1 content providers here.  Never stop.