IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Don't forget about the social workers. They had school psychologists AND social workers. Not sure why they left out the armed guards and the concierge though. And actually surprised they didnt have school firemen getting involved. Or fire people. Unless they boxed them into the social workers people. Which then begs the question why they unboxed the psychologists from the social workers.

And besides, she relieved herself? What does that even mean? Trying to eat kids? Did a number two? Trying to sing inappropriately? Yoga? Mindfulness exercises? Stretching? Or should I just assume it's something sexual, because it's so stupidly camouflaged it just has to be some sort of primal behavior. Like sending tweets and posting on social media.

;D

Thanks! Will keep this in mind while imagining the chain of events. Might add a teen with a gun singing the national anthem in there too, btw. Just to keep the stereotypes alive. ;p

I’m more interested in the related news link:

Teacher relieves herself in classroom

Damn that wtf story of bizarre behavior has left me wanting to know more details...was she ill or hallucinating? was the bathroom locked/out of order? why didn't she run outside and go in the bushes? Or is she like those pooping joggers who have a fetish with urinating/defecating in public places. 

Combo of problems:

- most teachers have serious issues trying to find another teacher to watch their class for 5 minutes just to pee.

- substitute teachers are few and far between in many areas so the ones being hired are perhaps maybe not the best.

- response is to seem overly cautious (lots of psychologists on hand!) as to prevent claims of the school leadership under-reacting...this would be a likely response for probably ANYthing that could get news coverage, basically.

I don't think it's uncommon at all to have a psychologist on staff, even for elementary schools. Usually the school "counselor" has a background in psychology, so perhaps it's just odd that they used the term psychologist when they could have said counselor?

Combo of problems:

- most teachers have serious issues trying to find another teacher to watch their class for 5 minutes just to pee.

- substitute teachers are few and far between in many areas so the ones being hired are perhaps maybe not the best.

while these are valid points...running into another classroom and not the bathroom to take a leak is something I could see maybe a 3 year old doing, but an adult woman? there has to be some specific reason why she did this.

Edited by zero

https://abc7chicago.com/investigation-continues-after-bouncer-fatally-shot-by-midlothian-police-/4672776/

Bouncer shot dead by cops after trying to protect people from a guy at his bar who was shooting people.

The irony was that Jamel Roberson was aspiring to become a police officer himself. Too many cops in the US see a black man, they open fire without a second thought, regardless of circumstance or whether they are carrying a weapon. It's high time we have tighter background checks on recruitment in law enforcement agencies to weed out Klansmen and Neo Nazis that wish to fulfill their aspirations of hatred under the guise of profession.

Pretty much. Although I'd add a space shuttle on there for Detroit and Chicago. Techno! Techno! Techno! Las Vegas deserves its own tile as well. And Silicon Valley and Wallstreet a seperate tile. Not seeing Hawaii and Alaska, btw.

And yee haw should be bigger. Way bigger. Prolly biggest tile. And perhaps a tile for wannabe canadians in the distant north. ;D

Fine. Add a couple of universities as well. But yee haw should be bigger though. Everything yee haw except for the highly populated areas. Instead of that tiny tile which should resemble Texas, or something. Or, as a compromise, I'd rename "what?" into "honky tonk". And make that bigger.

Yes, as far as I know the US is 98,5% hillbillies, rednecks and similar inbred gun wielding lunatics.

Color me eurocentric, but that image was probably made by someone from the US. Not enough yee haw. Really, from the outside, it's a lot of yee haw. Sure not all of it. But half the country voted Trumpo, if you know what I mean.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/17/detroit-police-officers-brawl-after-undercover-drugs-raid-goes-wrong?fbclid=IwAR0MyiDz54HgXxJfk9mpZ2a3baIe5vCbzokgDAXmROz5PYCx-WfftbEyeSg

“This is probably one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen in this department since I’ve been appointed police chief,” James Craig told reporters. “In fact, I’d have to tell you it is probably one of the most disappointing things I’ve experienced in my entire 40-year career.”

During the botched operation, 12th precinct officers, who were posing as drug dealers, were held at gunpoint by police from the 11th precinct. “I am thankful that no one was more seriously injured,” Craig said.