IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

^^^ fucking typical that a guy that can't see his own cock without the aid of a mirror and an iphone would talk about women losing weight.

• Haha 1

bullying or hate crime?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/black-middle-school-student-forced-drink-urine-bullying-incident-mother-n1259737

"Imagine being forced to drink the urine of not only a boy who thought was your friend, but his friends...Imagine the video of you drinking the urine being sent to multiple people in your school...Imagine the school telling you they can't do a thing about it because 'the incidents didn't all take place on campus,'" the Facebook post reads. "My son doesn't have to imagine these things, they are all his reality."

Smith also shared two videos, including one that appears to show her son sitting on the floor as another person forces him to drink from a cup filled with yellow liquid. Several people can be heard in the background laughing.

apparently they stood around him making him drink piss and saying "cry N______ cry" and laughed at him. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, brian trageskin said:

i drank a friend's piss once, willingly, for the lulz. it doesn't taste as bad you'd imagine (obviously the taste varies a lot depending on many factors - the one i had was very high in protein and very salty)

What on Earth is Obama doing?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

piss is alright if you have a clean diet. if you just eat meat & veg it'll basically taste like warm salty meat & veg juice. if you eat refined carbs though you're basically screwed, your piss will taste like hot garbage. and you'll have the piss-sweats for several days afer

oh right yeah i came here to post this:

Ev5YlhxWgAATr2l.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

so glad i don't encounter people like this. i mean.. i don't know how i'd react other than trying to 1up his insanity and tell him i consume food by stuffing it up my butthole and i poop out my mouth. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, ignatius said:

so glad i don't encounter people like this. i mean.. i don't know how i'd react other than trying to 1up his insanity and tell him i consume food by stuffing it up my butthole and i poop out my mouth. 

The dick slapping / ball flapping looks like a pretty good idea to me tbh. I'm gonna try that

22 minutes ago, dingformung said:

The dick slapping / ball flapping looks like a pretty good idea to me tbh. I'm gonna try that

DIY.  i just wonder about his statement of epic sex stamina. i mean.. does he really want to fuck a blind horse longer? 

The police department trying to control the narrative yet again. They're not supposed to give details like that during an ongoing investigation.

14 minutes ago, Braintree said:

The police department trying to control the narrative yet again. They're not supposed to give details like that during an ongoing investigation.

yeah. it's terrible and fucking sloppy. they put the wrong person in front of the camera for this and should've just prepared remarks and thought about it for 10 minutes. wtf. 

Kinda seems like the tail is wagging the dog here with all the media and SJWs latching onto this being about anti Asian sentiment. The suspect was asked if his killings were racially motivated and he said no. He said he did it because he has a sex addiction and he wanted to eliminate places that tempted him. I’m not saying he is justified at all for anything he did, regardless of motive. But in this specific instance he said that wasn’t his motive so that’s all we really have to go on.

Never let a good crisis go to waste though. Andrew Yang already said: “Make no mistake, these women were targeted on the basis of their race.” I guess Andrew got to interview the suspect and personally made him change his motive and confess eh?

Fucked up situation all around. This country is sick.

2 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Kinda seems like the tail is wagging the dog here with all the media and SJWs latching onto this being about anti Asian sentiment. The suspect was asked if his killings were racially motivated and he said no. He said he did it because he has a sex addiction and he wanted to eliminate places that tempted him. I’m not saying he is justified at all for anything he did, regardless of motive. But in this specific instance he said that wasn’t his motive so that’s all we really have to go on.

Never let a good crisis go to waste though. Andrew Yang already said: “Make no mistake, these women were targeted on the basis of their race.” I guess Andrew got to interview the suspect and personally made him change his motive and confess eh?

Fucked up situation all around. This country is sick.

there's a lot of spin happening for better or worse.. about fetishization of asian women being part of the issue and that being wrapped up in racism. i'm sure someone could drill down on all that better than i can. 

police should've stayed quiet on motive and characterization of shooter. stay vague. let the DA who will bring charges determine what those charges will include. 

anyway... anyone see the the elderly woman who was attacked in san francisco and beat her attacker with a plank of wood? he got taken away in a stretcher. 

It's amazing that you think a person willing to target Asian massage parlors for elimination couldn't also be a fucking liar.

A race/hate crime is a lot worse under the law than a "crime of passion."

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Braintree said:

It's amazing that you think a person willing to target Asian massage parlors for elimination couldn't also be a fucking liar.

yeah.. all the more reason the cops should've stayed tight lipped. let the district attorney etc do their job.  obviously premeditated and he was on his way to florida when they caught him.  doesn't seem like he was finished.

46 minutes ago, Braintree said:

Put words in my mouth some more lol

24 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Put words in my mouth some more lol

I don't think I could think of anything ignorant enough to be successfully convincing.