IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

“Black people are voting more conservatively”

Black people: “87% of us voted Democrat.

Also, we’re 3 months into Biden’s term. It’s a little early to be able to tell if minorities are better or worse off under his administrations’ policies.  

• Farnsworth 1

2 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Also, we’re 3 months into Biden’s term. It’s a little early to be able to tell if minorities are better or worse off under his administrations’ policies.  

once those child tax credits kick in every parent (regardless of race) is going to be doing better. hopefully those credits become permanent. 

it'll be interesting in 6 months to see the effect of the cash in the most recent stimulus plan.. gonna take some time for it to get everywhere but there's _a lot_ of programs about to  get funded not to  mention state budgets getting a boost. 

if the infrastructure bill gets passed it'll be a huge boost in so many areas. it could really be helpful to so many people not to mention fucking overdue. USA is so far behind in upkeep and modernization. 

if he'd wise up and cancel some student debt he'd have a lot to talk about. i'm glad to see them getting busy. it's been quite a pace so far. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

If any white woman ever deserved the title of Cunt, it’s this one.

What a fucking monster. She’s like those people who quote whatever the current Fox News “statement of the week” is. I can’t stand being at social events where you see the same person go around and tell the same story to everyone they come in contact with, and it’s just something they heard on Fox News.

It’s like these people are just sampling Fox News into their lives like a repetitive dance track, and instead of going around saying “it’s time for the percolator” they’re just bumping into people saying “why should I pay taxes for that” or whatever the fuck they are going on about at the time.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, chenGOD said:

minorities did vote for Trump and/or Republicans more in 2020 than they had in previous/relatively recent years. not by a lot, but she's not technically wrong. she isn't worth listening to, no matter.

this was the best article i could find with ~2 minutes of searching, i know there were much better pieces i read further on after the election that covered the shifts in demographic turnout so there's undoubtedly more nuance than just 'nonwhites voted for Rs more than they used to'

https://www.vox.com/2020/11/4/21537966/trump-black-voters-exit-polls

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, auxien said:

minorities did vote for Trump and/or Republicans more in 2020 than they had in previous/relatively recent years. not by a lot, but she's not technically wrong. she isn't worth listening to, no matter.

this was the best article i could find with ~2 minutes of searching, i know there were much better pieces i read further on after the election that covered the shifts in demographic turnout so there's undoubtedly more nuance than just 'nonwhites voted for Rs more than they used to'

https://www.vox.com/2020/11/4/21537966/trump-black-voters-exit-polls

Black men voted for Trump a bit more, yes, but the percentage was pretty minuscule. The real story was college educated white men deserting Trump in droves.

1 hour ago, Himelstein said:

What a fucking monster. She’s like those people who quote whatever the current Fox News “statement of the week” is. I can’t stand being at social events where you see the same person go around and tell the same story to everyone they come in contact with, and it’s just something they heard on Fox News.

It’s like these people are just sampling Fox News into their lives like a repetitive dance track, and instead of going around saying “it’s time for the percolator” they’re just bumping into people saying “why should I pay taxes for that” or whatever the fuck they are going on about at the time.

I did a dance thing with this crazy QAnon lady. We should make a subgenre of cheesy early 90s dance tracks with that terrible electric piano that samples conservatives saying dumb shit.

qanon cheese pizza.mp3

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Braintree said:

I did a dance thing with this crazy QAnon lady. We should make a subgenre of cheesy early 90s dance tracks with that terrible electric piano that samples conservatives saying dumb shit.

qanon cheese pizza.mp3 1.14 MB · 167 downloads

Hahaha yes, and that track just made me so hungry for cheese pizza, so it could work for advertising as well. Who do we know in marketing at Papa John’s?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Himelstein said:

Hahaha yes, and that track just made me so hungry for cheese pizza, so it could work for advertising as well. Who do we know in marketing at Papa John’s?

meanwhile.. republican matt gaetz ordering children through venmo. if he'd only included "cheese pizza" in the venmo note.. 

• Haha 1

I srsly want to either punch Gaetz in the face or kick him in the nuts. Maybe both.

I mean, we knew he was a poop stain before this latest scandal, but now it's confirmed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ambermonke said:

I srsly want to either punch Gaetz in the face or kick him in the nuts. Maybe both.

I mean, we knew he was a poop stain before this latest scandal, but now it's confirmed.

With this.

Louisville-Slugger.png&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

I’m kind of ok with this one, assuming she was down with it. 

me too. he looks happy enough. everyone should be able to go out on their own terms.