IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

I'm not linking anything. It was shown to me by a coworker. No worries Mr. God.

:emb:

Sorry, wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Just a general reminder.

:flower:

edit: juiceciuj - if you really want to see it, there are sites out there for you. one of them ends in a b.

the guy had tweeted some racist stuff about white people and apparently this was racially motivated.

/waits for watmm to have mental breakdown into their pwned arses.

My position on it was that he was obviously crazy (i wonder if he was on meds, or just stirred into nutsland by hashtag black lives matter) and there is no reason to use this an an excuse to take the guns away from law abiding citizens. Gun deaths in the US have halved over the past 20 years.

the guy had tweeted some racist stuff about white people and apparently this was racially motivated.

/waits for watmm to have mental breakdown into their pwned arses.

My position on it was that he was obviously crazy (i wonder if he was on meds, or just stirred into nutsland by hashtag black lives matter) and there is no reason to use this an an excuse to take the guns away from law abiding citizens. Gun deaths in the US have halved over the past 20 years.

lol, knu yr wr gonna say that, u stepped into my carefully laid troll trap, jokez on u m8 ;-] so easy with u lot, heh

MY NAME IS BRYCE WILLIAMS’

Why did I do it? I put down a deposit for a gun on 6/19/15. The Church shooting in Charleston happened on 6/17/15…

What sent me over the top was the church shooting. And my hollow point bullets have the victims’ initials on them.

As for Dylann Roof? You (deleted)! You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE … (deleted)!!!

Also, I was influenced by Seung–Hui Cho. That’s my boy right there. He got NEARLY double the amount that Eric Harris and Dylann Klebold got … just sayin.

Yes, it will sound like I am angry…I am. And I have every right to be. But when I leave this Earth, the only emotion I want tofeel is peace…

The church shooting was the tipping point…but my anger has been building steadily…I’ve been a human powder keg for a while … just waiting to go BOOM!!!

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Jeez, black people can be racist too?

Wow I had no idea. Delet is so smart! Way smarter than us lowest common denominators. Let's work through it together before we all have mental breakdowns

I'm tempted to create a Donald Trump-bashing thread now, cos he just won't stop trolling. But then again that may draw unwanted attention from outside parties. I dunno.

we don't need a race war, that's why you shouldn't buy into all the stuff that is pushing for it. We need to come together not get blown apart. etc on the obviously.

everyone avoid listening to "Helter Skelter" for a bit

seems like a lot of parallels in the time of the build-up to the LA-riots in 92

similar issues+ 20+years frustration, info wars douches on the streets......i'd be less cornered but then theres that old rascal Putin stoking fires on our other horizon

and Trump is running for prez

even that soul-eating (allegedly) cunt Hilary Clinton seems sane to that heap of treated dna, which is exactly the gimmick

pain + insomnia = weed o.d. = posts like these

is this real life? (On Point with Sarah Palin is amazing, its a comedy show)

i have also giving up on american politics, its a circus, im gonna watch it as a comedy show, bunch of fucking idiots.

Edited by Deer