IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

nevermind the retarded politics, as much as it pains me to say it the hoagies a cunt ex's family (<--sweet gang besides her) used to ferry out of south Jersey remain a food memory of epic proportions

the balanced wedge of meats with a rocking spiced salami, slightly onion heavy crunch leaf/lettuce sliced in a quality light sub, god damn those things were the tits

its sounds so simple, a meat sub of sorts, but i cant get the bread or the garnish anywhere this side of the pond & baking = abortion-fest

cheesesteaks were ok on their day but OTT some days, but i coulda lived on those hoagies. You could get a similar version in Reading Terminal market, but the south Jersey ones def had the edge

If Trump chows down on hoagies he's clearly a man of integrity

Edited by cwmbrancity

much as it pains me to say it the hoagies a cunt ex's family (<--sweet gang besides her) used to ferry out of south Jersey remain a food memory of epic proportions

the balanced wedge of meats with a rocking spiced salami, slightly onion heavy crunch leaf/lettuce sliced in a quality light sub, god damn those things were the tits

its sounds so simple, a meat sub of sorts, but i cant get the bread or the garnish anywhere this side of the pond & baking = abortion-fest

cheesesteaks were ok on their day but OTT some days, but i coulda lived on those hoagies. You could get a similar version in Reading Terminal market, but the south Jersey ones def had the edge

YES. They are impossible to find most places in the states too. I took these and the pizza for granted as a youth in South Jersey. I've found exactly one shop in my town that gets pretty damn close. It's like sushi, it seems so stupidly simple and minimal, but there's a perfect balance to it that's incredibly easy to fuck up.

I think the key is in the thin-sliced onions, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. If you get those dialed in right, you can do whatever you want with the meats as long as the flavor isn't too strong. Well, nice bread is important too - supple, chewy, maybe just a tad sweet and tart.

(edit: lol "tard")

Edited by sweepstakes

Yeah we lived in Mt. Holly specifically, and I do remember there being bomb-ass Italian food aplenty, for obvious reasons. But I still think Trump is a twat.

Hoagies in particular though... I don't know what it is but most people in the States don't seem to get what a good hoagie really is. It's something special. It really gives me warm fuzzies that someone from across the pond appreciates that.

If Trump can bring greater appreciation of the true hoagie nature he has my vote.

Cwmbran- if you are ever back in the states on the west coast - we should go pig out on what it truly means to be American. I'll have the car and cannabis, let's get food wasted.

I feel like it'd be a grand time. Actually, an all-WATMM barbecue has been on my mind for ages. If by some rare chance I win a lottery or fall into a million or two, I'm flying the boys club out so we can man-out (or woman... Or limpy <3) and enjoy some IDM BBQ & American food

(Other food is cool too, I'm not Trumping this shit up)

Hoagies in particular though... I don't know what it is but most people in the States don't seem to get what a good hoagie really is. It's something special. It really gives me warm fuzzies that someone from across the pond appreciates that.

If Trump can bring greater appreciation of the true hoagie nature he has my vote.

(tries to ignore Trump bit)

I will agree about hoagies from south Jersey, they don't mess around. There was also that pizzeria just outside our subdivision, Pirone's I think it was called. The calzones they made...hoooly shit were those things monsters (in a good way)

Moments like these really test my steadfastness of being veggie though...

Good ol' Arch Rivals. The only b-ball game I know of where you get to punch other players on the court.

So it's essentially like a Trump rally then?

Also: love the BK shout-out in the game.

I wonder what notebook messages they'll hold up when & if Trump gets elected president & these fine, upstanding 'muricans realize Washington DC changes the President, & not the other way around...

• 2 weeks later...

went down a bit of a rabbithole there and found that the lunatic who wrote that perversion also wrote a book for children called Growing Patriots, which contains this fluffy, heartwarming depiction of war/aggression:

12193736_898628380191043_685586807260147

this lady is masters-level educated.

This is just brilliant: a petition to "Allow Open Carry of Firearms at the Quicken Loans Arena during the RNC Convention in July"

https://www.change.org/p/quicken-loans-arena-allow-open-carry-of-firearms-at-the-quicken-loans-arena-during-the-rnc-convention-in-july-2

I really want to see either some eggfaced official trying to explain why guns arent allowed, or that open carry guns are allowed and things will escalate just like you'd expect them to.

RNC is just as disturbed by Trump. He isnt paid for by the Koch brothers .. The scam of elections is so evident this year.

Edited by marf

Yeah that trump is trolling the Republican party is his greatest asset to all of us. He's obviously more than a little nuts but bless him for being such an instigator!

Still won't get my vote though.. Too bad trumpy.