IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Then I guess everyone that voted on that bill is going to jail since they just fucked that state in the ass.

Then I guess everyone that voted on that bill is going to jail since they just fucked that state in the ass.

rectum? I barely knew 'em!

http://www.snopes.com/michigan-senate-crime-against-nature/

However, the law also applies to acts of bestiality, and acts of both bestiality and sodomy are addressed by the same portion of the state penal code. Thus this bill to amend a section the Michigan Penal Code pertaining to animal cruelty drew national public notice due to its inclusion of a sentence establishing it as a felony for anyone to "commit the abominable and detestable crime against nature either with mankind or with any animal":

• 2 weeks later...

I like how about a minute through, the police dog is like 'fuck this, I'm out' and continues being a dog. That is pretty much the only positive thing I saw in this video.

So many guns and crimes, so little time spent appreciating the dog.

I view America as the cornucopia of hi-jinx and shenanigans our founding fathers always dreamt it would be. It's like a ball pit bounce house on the back of the short bus of prosperity and hope. When bald eagles fuck, they think of America to cum. When you see someone's surname that someone at Ellis Island's immigration office clearly misspelled, that is America. When you do an 8 ball of coke with an Elvis impersonator in a hot air balloon over the Grand Canyon, America is silently watching. If you're trading angry tirades about conspiracies and gun control with a white trash construction worker in the deep south over a bottle of whiskey, America is listening and loves that shit. Get out there and make America happen

I view America as the cornucopia of hi-jinx and shenanigans our founding fathers always dreamt it would be. It's like a ball pit bounce house on the back of the short bus of prosperity and hope. When bald eagles fuck, they think of America to cum. When you see someone's surname that someone at Ellis Island's immigration office clearly misspelled, that is America. When you do an 8 ball of coke with an Elvis impersonator in a hot air balloon over the Grand Canyon, America is silently watching. If you're trading angry tirades about conspiracies and gun control with a white trash construction worker in the deep south over a bottle of whiskey, America is listening and loves that shit. Get out there and make America happen

Great great speech. You should write for Colbert. Actually if you'd written that for Bush he would have kicked Donald Trumps ass.

This line pretty much sums up why America never stopped being great:

When bald eagles fuck, they think of America to cum

Pure gold, I'll take mine in Moo-moo size to fit my American body mass.

I think that should be written on the top of voting ballots to inspire people.

I've met you, you're well under standard 400 lbs body mass. You must be a terrist. Consider yourself reported to the TRUMPISTAS!

That...sounds about right.

Edited by ambermonk