IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

glad I graduated before social justice became a common theme on college/university campuses

entitled twat. You PC bro?

Social justice types make me cringe. It's not that I don't see the point of awareness and being on the side of somewhat 'political correctness'... But fuck off and get a life to that crowd. People think they can change people - it never works out for the most part. Just be a little kinder and treat everyone with respect, ya know, that whole perineal philosophy mumbo-jumbo.

we really gotta have a way to have a WATMM BBQ, then a world BBQ. People ask me what my solution is - it will always be a BBQ and some good times. If you don't like that, I just feel bad for you. The grill is on whenever you want to join, and the sauce is tangy.

Asshole mouth is my preferred pleasure droid.

She's MY sex-bot and her name is Sony!

As I said previously: Tumblr will destroy us all.

glad I graduated before social justice became a common theme on college/university campuses

entitled twat. You PC bro?

I don't see colour. Only memes.

your asshole-mouth will destroy us all.

what a nasty mofo you are

this is what happens when someone is given social power, they turn nasty and arrogant, i mean you act this way because people lol at some of your posts from time to time, imagine if you had this social power IRL, you would be a BULLY!

your asshole-mouth will destroy us all.

what a nasty mofo you are

this is what happens when someone is given social power, they turn nasty and arrogant, i mean you act this way because people lol at some of your posts from time to time, imagine if you had this social power IRL, you would be a BULLY!

You do know that "asshole-mouth" is actually a phrase that LimpyLoo kept repeating a while ago, right? It's his trademark, like the "haha sexual" thing. He uses those repeatedly to try and ruin as many funny posts/threads as possible. Kinda like Rubin Farr.

rubin farr ruining a thread is more funny than 90% of the "funny" stuff that is being post here, at least is original and not some fucking video someone else made and you get the credit for being funny even tho all you did was link to a video that you thought it was funny, i mean lol.

I believe this website will become more funny as soon as we let all the loons loose and stop with the inorganic pop internet memes that by the time it hits my eyes its already 3 days old (too old imo)

i guess https://www.quora.com/Is-comedy-subjective-and-why-or-why-not, so to me rubin farr making a thread about nintendo is 100x funnier than posting a picture of a meme you didnt think of, at least rubin farr is organic, i dont know thats my IMO

rubin farr ruining a thread is more funny than 90% of the "funny" stuff that is being post here, at least is original and not some fucking video someone else made and you get the credit for being funny even tho all you did was link to a video that you thought it was funny, i mean lol.

I believe this website will become more funny as soon as we let all the loons loose and stop with the inorganic pop internet memes that by the time it hits my eyes its already 3 days old (too old imo)

i guess https://www.quora.com/Is-comedy-subjective-and-why-or-why-not, so to me rubin farr making a thread about nintendo is 100x funnier than posting a picture of a meme you didnt think of, at least rubin farr is organic, i dont know thats my IMO

for example, ever since you bullies excommunicated delet... the website has been getting less and less funny, i just dont understand why anyone who wants a good lol at the end of the day would want delet... out of watmm, almost every post, every rambling was gold, but you guys are too emotional and took everything personal, now we are stuck with dank memes, yay!! https://www.reddit.com/r/dankmemes/

fail troll.

everything im saying is reasonable, the only reason you think its trolling is cause you disagree with me, which is fine since im personally insulting you.
Edited by Deer

imma take that back

heres my edited response : i would like to see you walk in a frozen lake without difficulties

Edited by Deer

if you're not trolling then I feel bad for you and you need to stay on your meds, dickhead. that means you've done a Limp and progressively gone off the deep end for real.

I have no problem being characterised as a bully on here. WATMMers who have met me irl know otherwise. this place wasn't always a haven where autism/stupidity could pass as the standard without being poked fun at, but it's starting to become the norm with people like you.

Edited by usagi

you are a muslims apologist

thats me trolling

end of trolling

:music::facepalm:

how many members does the band The Aphex Twin have?

not even trolling this time, i honestly think aphex twin is multiple people and not just one guy

Edited by Deer

Deer, 9/10 Rubin posts are links to news stories about Star Wars and the 10th is about a Marvel movie. Delet, well he just weren't as thick skinned as he put on innit.

I don't know what the fuck is going on here but the only person who excommunicated delet is delet.

As in like the terminator, or that rash on your choad, he'll be back.

And deer, given limpy's dedication to free speech and his anti-SJW stance, he don't need you white knighting for him.