IGNORED

What's wrong with Florida?

Nebraska

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Nebraska said:

floridians protesting wearing masks inside a target

Covid-19 = Freedom Dust ?
Maybe they should take of all of their clothes, run around naked in the store.
Now that's what I call true freedom. lol. ^______^

But now, more seriously:

How hard is it to wear a facemask, wash your hands and keep a small distance from each-other for a couple of months? Is that really too much to ask to some people? Yeah obviously, I guess it is, to some.
Really, it's not that hard. Just put it on. Just do it. Do it for your country. Do it for your fellow citizens. Do it for the people you love. It's a matter of public health.

It shouldn't have anything to do with politics or believes. It doesn't impede human rights. It doesn't impede your freedom, nor your freedom of speech. In my opinion, saying that wearing a mask is anti-freedom, is in all honestly a shameful insult to all those people in the world who actually do have to live oppressed and abused.
This behaviour of some people. It's sad, disappointing, and infuriating. Don't they realize they're actively endangering the health and livelihood of other fellow citizens? Acting in this irresponsible way seems actually almost opposite to patriotism. In some weird way it's an ungrounded form of surface-level anarchism.

I question: What drives some people to think and/or act this way?
1. Are some just misinformed, fed on wrongful data? Delusional, being unknowingly Actual victims of deceptive articles on social media and whatnot, highly-probable purposely-placed by more-malicious-meaning entities.
2. Or do some want to be a bit sinful? To be amoral, unethical, apathetic, arrogant, greedy, wrathful, envious, adulterous, gluttonous, and lazy. It satisfies the self really easily, uncaring for the consequential harm to others.
3. Or do some blindly carry out the orders of someone higher up in the group to which they belong? A sense of belonging with a we versus them mentality. A leader whispering the right primal words in their ears they secretly covet, sensing now an opportunity to act.
4. Or are some knowingly hateful towards others who think or are differently? Justifying it by believing they are mistreated or unheard.
5. Or are some willingly malevolent? Evil incarnate or psychopathic. Some people want to see the world with everything and everyone on it burn and die.
It's probably a mix of all of the above, and I want to believe: with each listed explanation in diminishing quantity.

Just my thoughts... I don't know.
A complex world demands complex answers.
Shoving and clumping people together in monolithic boxes brings division.
I often find myself doing this myself, yes even now whilst writing this.
The brain works in mysterious ways.
(Can't help that mine might or might not be a bit OCD or whatever, lol.)

Edited by MaartenVC
  • Like 1

‘We Don't Believe In Them': Florida Bar Owner Bans Masks Inside During Pandemic

The owner of Westside Sports Bar and Lounge in Melbourne says he vows to throw out anyone who puts on a mask

• Facepalm 2

Is this Florida man’s sister/wife?

“Florida Woman Arrested After ‘Stripping Naked And Using Sex Toy’ At Adult Store“

https://www.bolde.com/florida-woman-arrested-stripping-sex-toy/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Partner&utm_campaign=bear&fbclid=IwAR3oNr8PxKPbIJoKGv5CWipbuXTVAloqIMjPIntSSibkE19x3I3Ui2JTvC4

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

Florida Man shot his doctor after he made him climax during a prostate exam

Published on Sep 17, 2020 by Aaron Granger

A Florida man, 56, shot his physician close range twice in the chest for making him climax during a prostate exam.

On the day of the crime, which went down on August 22nd, Milo Johanson absconded the state of Florida. Fortunately the physician he shot survived the wounds of gunfire and he had now recovered fully. Johanson who in Jacksonville was a car salesman had vanished without a trace. He is presently a fugitive and some folks think he potentially left the United States. The doctor he fired upon notes for over 30-years he had been doing prostate exams and guys ejaculate all the time in the midst of the prostate exam and one’s sexuality has nothing to do with it.

“Milo needs help,” Dr. Smith elaborated. “The prostate is like a male G-spot and it carries semen, it is very sensitive so when it is touched and massaged you get an orgasm with almost no effort. The prostate is only accessible through the anus and that’s not very comfortable for most men. I understand that Milo was shocked by what happened to him, an orgasm meant something sexual had taken place between us and he became very aggressive. Ordering me to apologize and say no-homie, I did not even know what that means.”

Dr. Smith claimed he was trying his best to calm down Johanson and gently inform him it was a normal thing however he whipped out a pistol, busted two shots at him, and fled. He was last seen in Jacksonville that day. His 29-year-old significant other said he phoned her and remarked “hasta la vista” and that was the last time she heard from him; after that call, his number was out of service. “He hated homosexuals I know that but the shooting? I never thought he’d take it that far.”

https://socialnewsdaily.com/91225/man-shot-his-doctor-after-he-creamed-him-during-prostate-exam/

• Burger 1

leave your guns at home

• Like 2

On 9/18/2020 at 3:01 PM, Nebraska said:

floridians protesting wearing masks inside a target

Exactly why do these people think the 'gubmint is trying to control people by wearing a mask? These are the same people that don't complain about going through a BODY SCANNER at the airport. They don't mind the literal government looking at them naked to just get on a plane. And they haven't had a problem with it since the beginning.

7 minutes ago, dingformung said:

But why are they morons?

Well I mean root cause is a little more complex and would depend on each individual wouldn’t it? I guess you could generalize and say one of or a combination of shit parenting/education system/social conditioning. ?‍♂️

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, diatoms said:

“The prostate is like a male G-spot and it carries semen, it is very sensitive so when it is touched and massaged you get an orgasm with almost no effort. The prostate is only accessible through the anus and that’s not very comfortable for most men. I understand that Milo was shocked by what happened to him, an orgasm meant something sexual had taken place between us and he became very aggressive. Ordering me to apologize and say no-homie, I did not even know what that means.”

Probably the best post-trauma victim quote of all time, if this is indeed not satire.  Most of the related articles would be significantly more offensive than is usually the case, if it were satire.  But that quote really does sound like a satirist put some time into crafting it (weird punctuation aside), so I just don't know.

Also wtf happened to font size in the formatting options?  I would have made this quote a bit more reasonable to look at, but that appears to be an impossibility.  At the very least I would have made such a giant font bright pink, but can't do that either.  This is an outrage.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

26 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Well I mean root cause is a little more complex and would depend on each individual wouldn’t it? I guess you could generalize and say one of or a combination of shit parenting/education system/social conditioning. ?‍♂️

But why is there shit parenting/education system/social conditioning???

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/19/2020 at 1:49 PM, Nebraska said:

she's still salty about being 'the most banned woman by social media'

EkVLAdkXcAAkOES?format=jpg&name=medium

• Facepalm 2

Nobody wears masks, the mayor is infected and Covid cases are soaring – why does this pro-Trump (FLORIDA) town still support him?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/florida-covid-infections-trump-masks-mayor-ron-de-santis-b1206653.html

this town cannot capitulate. to do so would be to deny they are florida. they must remain vigilant and strong in their ignorance, and we must support their stubbornness. 

• Farnsworth 1

Florida man is at it again...

https://www.fox13news.com/news/florida-man-stole-bulldozer-ran-down-biden-signs-in-haines-city-neighborhood-police-say

They say Blight stole several Biden signs from Burgess’ front yard, jumped back in the backhoe and ran down his fence.

Burgess says he doesn’t know Blight. No one in his family does either.

“You just don’t know the mind of a guy with issues,” Burgess offered during a Zoon interview.

From the Burgess home, detectives say, Blight drove about half a mile away, ran down a street sign, then used the backhoe to dig up several Biden signs on someone else’s property.

When he was finally arrested, Blight told investigators that he had been drinking whiskey all day.

official song of florida was changed recently to coincide with the burning of communist19 masks. another milestone made by patriots in pursuit of freedom

PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. (CNN) - A group opposed to Palm Beach County, Florida's extended mask mandate demonstrated their opinion by burning masks in a ceremony over the weekend.

"We're not going to take it," organizer Chris Nelson said. "Yeah, that's our song, baby that's our song right there!" That's how people with this group 'Reopen Out Florida' describe the Palm Beach County Commissioner's decision to extend the facial covering directive for another month.

"I am sure that these commissioners would extend this mask mandate until 2037 if they were able to," Nelson said.

https://kvoa.com/news/top-stories/2020/10/26/reopen-south-florida-hosts-mask-burning-in-protest-of-mandate-extension/