IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP

Dpek

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how can i see this 1/483 ?

on windows i haven't found this, it's only saying 1

Depends on what your media player is I guess - the one you're using probably just freaks out at the '/' symbol. Imagine it's just a mis-tagging though from whoever ripped & leaked it (the artist name is in Genre and is 'AFx' under artist even though it's an Aphex Twin release)

all the previous soundcloud tracks were also tagged with 'afx' as the artist as well as the genre, plus it's not a leak, this is his official soundcloud

Ah apologies, thought it was the EP leak from earlier this week.

all the previous soundcloud tracks were also tagged with 'afx' as the artist as well as the genre, plus it's not a leak, this is his official soundcloud

This one is tagged with 'AFx', though.

This is definitely a headphone listen. The first track in particular is very layered. Easy to miss some of the most interesting bits unless played LOUD (as it should be). Really creates an atmosphere.

My guess is it's not 483 unique tracks but probably includes a lot of different versions of a smaller number of songs. Given his naming tendencies, I imagine he generates a lot of versions, some wildly different and some with just a few minor alterations.

lol it's 483 tracks he made on a folder & he has recovered the best tracks in the list that he consider as the finished product, the rest he would rework... speculation...

lol it's 483 tracks he made on a folder & he has recovered the best tracks in the list that he consider as the finished product, the rest he would rework... speculation...

groovy doovy. Be intresting if the first one he made was one he decided to release, like he had an whole bunch of ideas and was enlightened by the process of finally realising them, voila le track. After that it was an hard slog through positioning and muckarounds.

Or maybe there's 483 tracks of varying degrees of intresting things of a reasonable level.

Or trolololololol.

Damn son, put them up on bandcamp instead of soundcloud so I can pay for a FLAC version.

Also, luvly shit, but you know I need that higher 45rpm speed! ;D

This was probably just mixed in with his Lady Gaga/Katy Perry/Taylor swift playlist, total being 483 tracks. He just forgot to drop CCAI into a unique playlist.

nbd its happened to all of us.

Richard replied to some hater on the soundcloud saying its 'random notes with a sampled drum break blah blah'.. Anyway Richard is definitely reading the comments :)

Richard replied to some hater on the soundcloud saying its 'random notes with a sampled drum break blah blah'.. Anyway Richard is definitely reading the comments :)

lol i thought he'd be less susceptible to trolling

May have been mentioned, but that tank pic with his dad confirms what WATMM had picked up on earlier. It is indeed the correct Derek James in this documentary at 6:40:
[youtubehd]aIbpt1aDFqM[/youtubehd]

Archived