IGNORED

Heorge Garrison - Shortridge EP

MadnessR

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's weird how the first three people that https://soundcloud.com/afxafxafxafxafxafx started following when this mysterious artist - and poster of Shortridge - appeared are th'idiot, th'idiot and Heorge Garrison

"weird".

Which one are you Ludd? lol

oh haha I thought you were serious. I'd LOVE to hear more from Bogdan. Last I heard he was in Asia somewhere and was in fact working on music, but that was like 3 years ago... He must be finding himself out there.

Someone randomly found the soundcloud account of his and speculated that it could be Steinvord or Aphex Twin, and it was quickly decided that it probably wasn't Steinvord or aphex but it was still really good and people wanted to hear more. That thread in the aphex twin forum eventually became the Richard D James Soundcloud Dump for the fans because people started putting up other random soundcloud accounts asking 'is this aphex?' and eventually almost miraculously one of the random ones someone ( i think Timothy Foward either sourced it or gave it the proof/clincher) suggested could also be Aphex actually turned out to be Aphex.

from my side all that happened was Heorge Garrison sent a demo to Record Label Records a small time before anybody on Watmm discovered the soundcloud page and around the time people started discussing it in here we worked out plans for an EP release.

th'idiot sounds more like mr. garrison than Steinvord. No tracks in 3 years? hmm.

HMMM.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I just can't... figure it out..... I JUST CAN'T

Probably Steinvord...

Tbh I thinkg garrison/afxafxafx is a watmmer. There are a few capable, impakt, ludd,

And a few others....

i think steinworld is wattmer aswell

or was

I'm not so sure. I think steinvord official is 100% Tom. Steinvord MySpace is 100% aphex.....

Anonymous post by a guest also showed he was from Spain by his IP after he posted Steinvord's myspace a few years ago.

super easy to fake your IP though, use a vpn or whatever. The fact that someone anonymously posted his IP makes it look like intentional mis-direction.

Anonymous post by a guest also showed he was from Spain by his IP after he posted Steinvord's myspace a few years ago.

I remember that account only had 1 post and shows 95 posts as a guest, its probably the forum glitching.

I also remember seeing Steinvord being discused in other forum before watmm, I think it was idmforums.com

That account was probably someone trolling or someone that liked the tracks simply promoting the myspace. Whats funny is it's impossible to pinpoint were first mention ever of Steinvord happened at this point.

Not at any of this matters tho, I just want more tracks. This Garrison stuff its pretty good, just not as good. I don't think its the same person at all. Just someone else continuing with the "im from spain" thing to keep us talking about it, and apparently its working.

FYI the artwork from Heorge Garrison's bandcamp is also used in the new Prodigy album promo:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153116241298249

The plot thins...

damn, well i had a feeling i was actually interacting with this guy

tumblr_mae8og3xPo1qeqndco5_250.gif

i just wasn't sure. now I am

Archived