IGNORED

Heorge Garrison - Shortridge EP

MadnessR

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woke up yesterday and realized I was heorge garrison, but by noon I wasn't. Weird, okay maybe it was a fluke...

BUT GET THIS.. I woke up AGAIN today and realized I WAS heorge garrison so I looked in the mirror and sure enough there was heroge garrison was looking back at me!!!

but by noon heroge garrison had faded and I was back to normal.

Hopefully one of these days I'll wake up as Steinvord or Aphex.

I woke with the voice of Ringo Starr in my head; narrating my life.

Have you seen The Point? 70's short animated film by Harry Nilsson. Ringo Starr narrates that. Its really quite good! Phenomenal soundtrack.

damn, well i had a feeling i was actually interacting with this guy

tumblr_mae8og3xPo1qeqndco5_250.gif

i just wasn't sure. now I am

You mean this fella, no?

MZxRIlp_8KE.jpg

Have you seen The Point? 70's short animated film by Harry Nilsson. Ringo Starr narrates that. Its really quite good! Phenomenal soundtrack.

No. Cheers for heads up...seeking out now. :)

From the Wiki: Harry Nilsson said of his inspiration for The Point, "I was on acid and I looked at the trees and I realized that they all came to points, and the little branches came to points, and the houses came to point. I thought, "Oh! Everything has a point, and if it doesn't, then there's a point to it."

Ha

George Harri-Nilsson

No. Cheers for heads up...seeking out now. :)

From the Wiki: Harry Nilsson said of his inspiration for The Point, "I was on acid and I looked at the trees and I realized that they all came to points, and the little branches came to points, and the houses came to point. I thought, "Oh! Everything has a point, and if it doesn't, then there's a point to it."

Ha

George Harri-Nilsson

If anyone's interested:

[youtubehd]xjfKteUBa_s[/youtubehd]

FYI the artwork from Heorge Garrison's bandcamp is also used in the new Prodigy album promo:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153116241298249

The plot thins...

Would be amazing if this was a Liam Hewlitt side project.

I'd be amazed.

Heorge has recently started following The Prodigy on SoundCloud ha

soundcloud.com/heorgegarrison/following

Archived