IGNORED

New album 2015 ?

Guest Joergen

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

TV Ölf

I hope they take their time and release it in twothousandsixtyten.

As for 2015, I wANTS A SHOSTAKOVICH REMIX ALBUM which also should be based on russian folk music as well pls.

Damn really digging chiastic like never before. What an awesome piece of art ... Really can not wait for some news though

I remember my roommates going on Spring Break and me, being po, stuck back at the house. And then it snowed. And snowed. And I had to shovel the driveway so I could get to work. So I opened up the doors and windows of our place (communal utilities, after all) and blasted Chiastic Slide as I did so. Have loved every moment of it since. Shovelling while the snow tumbled down and the cat tried to decide if he was an indoor or outdoor cat.

Damn really digging chiastic like never before. What an awesome piece of art ... Really can not wait for some news though

I remember my roommates going on Spring Break and me, being po, stuck back at the house. And then it snowed. And snowed. And I had to shovel the driveway so I could get to work. So I opened up the doors and windows of our place (communal utilities, after all) and blasted Chiastic Slide as I did so. Have loved every moment of it since. Shovelling while the snow tumbled down and the cat tried to decide if he was an indoor or outdoor cat.

That sounds fucking awesome.

I always thought Rettic AC sounded a lot like it's sampling the sound of trudging through snow.

I always thought Rettic AC sounded a lot like it's sampling the sound of trudging through snow.

tissue on a microphone

tissue on a microphone

I wished it snowed down here :-( my cat loves ae though - my dog is the pussy when it comes to ae

From now on I always have some rettic Ac for my issues - instead of tissues

Archived