IGNORED

Most Ae Afx, etc.

Verdant Hickies

Hi,

This has probably been done before and it might not be the best idea for a thread, but I just got this idea in the shower and I'm bored, so whatever.

It goes like this, post a track by one of our featured artists that most closely resembles another featured artist.

I'll start:

Most Ae Afx:

Most Ae Boc:

Most Boc Afx:

Also these two tracks are basically twins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaJ3C5Xl2zY

Most Squarepusher BoC track is XYZ.

Most BoC μ-Ziq track is The Wailing Song. (Also, not strictly WATMM-related, but The Wheel sounds very, very similar to that one Burzum song. You know which one.)

Tri Repetae feels like it's half-way between SAW 85-92 and Twoism.

Oh, and most μ-Ziq ae is Eutow.

Most BoC Ae: nth Dafuseder.b

I'm not satisfied with that. I can't think of one, but there has to be a more BoC ae song than that one... right?

I thought you were joking at first, but then those weird vibrato melodies come in... and the chorus part. Yeah. Very MFM. Great stuff

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot about 9013-2! That track is, without a doubt, the most BoC ae. I never thought of it because I've forgotten that ae made that track. I must have thought it was from Old Tunes. It really sounds like it's a tribute to the Sandisons.

Archived