IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

That thread kept me entertained for the last hour thanks. He won't admit it either, still doubling down. Reminds of The Bro for some reason.

Also he used really poor dupes to come to his defence.

Also also, be sure to check out his website. I'm not linking it though as when I went there the first time Chrome crashed and I had to fully restart laptop.

the louder with crowder mug in his profile pic explains his stupidity.

yeah, he's a full on MAGA/inforwars moron. he keeps doubling down on his stupidity, how could he possibly think people would buy the piano roll screenshot?!? hilarious.

Edited by caze

thats the thing that bothers me the most, is that this is some trump-esq denial-of-the-obvious, but for something where the stakes are so benign and stupid that I cant even understand why someone would bother. its like i go around saying the sky is green and people post photos of the sky being blue and I just keep saying its a conspiracy by the illuminati or some stupid shit. its like these morons have learned they can have success by just going through life and denying reality and it will get them to the top somehow. sorry that only works if you were born with a million dollars, otherwise reality is probably going to come out on top in the end.

Edited by nikisoko

thats the thing that bothers me the most, is that this is some trump-esq denial-of-the-obvious, but for something where the stakes are so benign and stupid that I cant even understand why someone would bother. its like i go around saying the sky is green and people post photos of the sky being blue and I just keep saying its a conspiracy by the illuminati or some stupid shit. its like these morons have learned they can have success by just going through life and denying reality and it will get them to the top somehow. sorry that only works if you were born with a million dollars, otherwise reality is probably going to come out on top in the end.

I actually ran into this kind of person in the pre-internet BBS era. Basically everything he was saying was some outlandish lie. And everybody was calling him out on that because it was so obvious and easy to prove. Just stupid shit like driving sports cars, having platinum credit cards, drinking expensive cognac, infamously binary patching the linux kernel with a hex editor.. Nothing he would actually benefit from financially or otherwise. Just some sort of mental problem where a person can't help being a compulsive liar all the fucking time.

Later in the internet era he started to impersonate a woman, selling used panties and ended up going to a prison for running multiple scams.

I was going to share that vid in the youtubes thread Monday but then got sidetracked.  I'm undecided as to whether there's some enhancement to make it look extra fucked up, or if nature did indeed permit a cat to have that face.  I get fooled by that shit all the time.