IGNORED

Help me get rid of my loud neighbors

move above them and stomp your feet.

ugh, I had upstairs neighbours who would do this whenever I rehearsed, at what I thought was a reasonable volume. To be fair, they made their fair share of noise as well. I think they've moved out now because I don't hear stomping anymore, but my current neighbours like to blast what sounds like either action movies or FPS games. Ah well, at least it finishes before 11pm, and isn't like a previous neighbour rehearsing the same god damn Alicia Keys song over and over again.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my neighbors are professional brass players. when the looped training gets too boring / annoying I start to make music myself which makes them stop most of the time. So its pretty inspirational for me

Literally murder them

(And say some dumb one-liner afterwards

Like "no more mr. noise guy"

Or "would it kill you to keep it down?"

Or "haha i literally murdered you")

jesus

So you got people in serious legal trouble cause they were noisy and annoying. You're a real winner. Congrats.

You have clearly never had inconsiderate noisy arsehole neighbours. We did for about a year and towards the end I was regularly fantasising about murdering them. It makes you insane. In the end we just called the council, police and housing association every time they played their fucking shit house music at 3 am and they got section 21'd

i am in the adieu is probably one of those obnoxious self righteous, make any noise i like whenever i want, people camp (heh). I don't want to be cause i like him on the board, but the evidence from this one post is just too revealing (lol). Sometimes the actual law is transcended by natural law, the law that the community makes. This was one of those times. Yes it was a bit crazy, cause someone could have gotten hurt, and i would have probably have moved out instead, certainly rung the police and the landlord first, many times, but as amen said, not getting any sleep because cuntly little cunts are being fucking cunts, can make a person do strange things and hell opens up to those whom knock. This was the case for those bitches.

Ultimately, who were the worse human beings here, the two guys with a momentary lapse of judgement, or the two girls that had no better judgement, a worshipful reverence for cuntlyless and spend a better part of their time in adherence to it's doctrines.

https://shipyourenemiesglitter.com/

The OG Glitter Bomb
Prank your Friends and Enemies for only $9.99? Let us send them some stupid glitter that is guaranteed to go everywhere. 100% Anonymous.

Add-ons

• Double the Glitter, Double the Mess! - $0.88
  • Add a Personal Message For $0.99

- See more at: https://shipyourenemiesglitter.com/product/The-OG-Glitter-Bomb-54#sthash.Cvdto7s9.dpuf

Musical Prank Birthday Card
A birthday card like no other. Our musical prank card will sing happy birthday, on repeat, for hours, until it is destroyed.

• Plays song until battery dies or you destroy it.
  • Lasts 3+ Hours!
  • Gets louder with each press!
  • Safe Mode - Gives the option to sign and activate the card yourself, before gifting.
  • Apperance of a typical card so the recipient will be completely confused.

See more at: https://shipyourenemiesglitter.com/product/Musical-Prank-Birthday-Card-57#sthash.x5wB5ePa.dpuf

Call the police. It's a hard thing to do at first, but you have to get over that. I don't know about Berlin, but here in Antwerp we have a specific 'environmental police unit' that handles all things noise impediment. Perhaps things might change if they talk to them.

We went through something like this, but it was because of a cafe next door. 100 year old walls don't do much to stop loud music. We nearly went insane, because we put up with it and didn't dare call the police. Don't wait till depression and ultimately self-preservation kicks in.

Ofcourse the situation is very different and a noisy family isn't a cafe. A cafe can be shut down after a number of warnings. Families not so much... Some people are inherently loud and won't change that, because they can't. Perhaps moving to another place may be a better and quicker option.

people who move in next to music venues and then complain about the noise to get them shut down are literally the scum of the earth. you should be ashamed of yourself.

Hey, idiot. Music venues (and other noisy places) are obliged to do all the sound-insulation work if they want to run business like that (at least in my country). Nobody is interested in music they don't want to hear. Frequent, unwanted, unbearable noise == torture.

Literally murder them

(And say some dumb one-liner afterwards

Like "no more mr. noise guy"

Or "would it kill you to keep it down?"

Or "haha i literally murdered you")

jesus

Not *literally*

highlight of the day, the 1st & 2nd one are really funny

Call the police. It's a hard thing to do at first, but you have to get over that. I don't know about Berlin, but here in Antwerp we have a specific 'environmental police unit' that handles all things noise impediment. Perhaps things might change if they talk to them.

We went through something like this, but it was because of a cafe next door. 100 year old walls don't do much to stop loud music. We nearly went insane, because we put up with it and didn't dare call the police. Don't wait till depression and ultimately self-preservation kicks in.

Ofcourse the situation is very different and a noisy family isn't a cafe. A cafe can be shut down after a number of warnings. Families not so much... Some people are inherently loud and won't change that, because they can't. Perhaps moving to another place may be a better and quicker option.

people who move in next to music venues and then complain about the noise to get them shut down are literally the scum of the earth. you should be ashamed of yourself.

Hey, idiot. Music venues (and other noisy places) are obliged to do all the sound-insulation work if they want to run business like that (at least in my country). Nobody is interested in music they don't want to hear. Frequent, unwanted, unbearable noise == torture.

er, if you dont want to put up with the noise that comes with living next to a venue, dont move there. some people dont mind loud noise. im not suggesting you shouldnt complain if you were there before the club, but if its the other way round you can get to fuck. a couple of great places round here ruined by the selfish cunts that move in and expect them to change for them.

er, if you dont want to put up with the noise that comes with living next to a venue, dont move there. some people dont mind loud noise. im not suggesting you shouldnt complain if you were there before the club, but if its the other way round you can get to fuck. a couple of great places round here ruined by the selfish cunts that move in and expect them to change for them.

Not to mention this is partially what zoning laws are for.

If you move into an area zoned for commercial or industrial use, be prepared to deal with those things that would be considered a nuisance in residential housing areas.

Moving next to a club should preclude you (and usually does) from bringing an action in nuisance anyways, since the reasonable person would know that clubs make loud noise. It's all a matter of proximity . If you can hear the noise miles away maybe you have a case. If you moved next door to or above a club, well that's your own stupid fault.

It's like moving next to a sewage treatment plant and complaining about the smell.

There was a whole load of cases recently in the UK of people moving into cheap flats next to long-established music venues, then relentlessly campaigning to have them closed down to increase their own property value.

It was widely recognised as the behaviour of an arsehole.

OP, I reckon blasting "THIS IS STORY" with text-to-speech set to slow speed will drive them insane. But they might love it and end up asking you "where d'you get this? I want more!", then joining watmm so it's a win-win situation, no?

There was a whole load of cases recently in the UK of people moving into cheap flats next to long-established music venues, then relentlessly campaigning to have them closed down to increase their own property value.

It was widely recognised as the behaviour of an arsehole.

What if you bought a flat next to a jazz bar, and a week later it turns into a club that only does psy trance? Actually that would be amazing what am I talking about

If you move into an area zoned for commercial or industrial use, be prepared to deal with those things that would be considered a nuisance in residential housing areas.

Moving next to a club should preclude you (and usually does) from bringing an action in nuisance anyways, since the reasonable person would know that clubs make loud noise. It's all a matter of proximity . If you can hear the noise miles away maybe you have a case. If you moved next door to or above a club, well that's your own stupid fault.

It's like moving next to a sewage treatment plant and complaining about the smell.

I don't know what you all picture when you think of a cafe, but cafe's are not usually considered 'clubs' or 'music venues'. It's a cafe, or 'pub', as in 'public house'. If you consider any public house a club or music venue, and therefor granting them the unconditional right to be loud then this may be a fruitless discussion. As Jev pointed out (thanks for that, mate :happy: ) they need to make the proper investments if they want to run a place like that. Given the house they're in it's nearly impossible to soundproof it. So they ought to run it as the place it really is; a cafe.

We've tried to have a good relationship with the last three tennants, but it's the same thing every time. They think they've done all that needs to be done according to regulations, but they all fall short. In all honesty, I'm not going to lose a moment's sleep over the same five drunkards every night listening to the same playlist of pop songs. So don't worry, I'm not trying to bring down the Roundhouse or anything...

Consider me an asshole if you want, at least I'm a well rested one.

I had the same with the Family that lived above the costcutter shop next door to me. They guy closed up shop at 10pm then came upstairs and woke his kids up, who then made a racket until 1am - every single fucking night without fail. It wouldn't have been so bad but it was waking my 2 year old daughter up on a regular basis. I ended up spending £300 soundproofing her room which took the edge off, but still kept me and my missus awake. I went through several stages of complaining: suggestion, calm discussion, more discussion, drunken fury, then he started avoiding me. What was worse was that he blamed it all on his daughter who had learning difficulties, fucking coward. I was on the verge of calling the police to complain about anti social behaviour / social services because I was genuinely concerned for their children - then they moved out. My life and baseline stress levels have improved immeasurably. This shit takes its toll on your health. If you don't have a mortgage just move out, do,yourself a favour and save yourself the stress.

If the noisy business is in a residental area and is breaking a permited noise threshold they should be fined and obliged to fix the issue. Period.

Archived