IGNORED

most obscure alien electronic music

schafseckel

Jorg Thomasius' Marmor album

Marcus Schmickler's Palace of Marvels

irr app.ext (any release)

Nurse With Wound (just about any release)

Crainioclast (whatever)

Cut Hands (for the beats)

^ a man after my own heart

These threads get started all the time, goes the same way every time.

"hey guise I want some really weird music lol"

*people post weird music*

"ok not that weird, could u just post some richard devine and xanopticon pls?"

• Like 1

this thread has thrown up some fuckin sweet gems and the Dur Dur Band track was a flashback of dancefloor heaven - heard a version many many moons ago, the whistle sample was the trip factor cos you think/thought its some twist on NWA, then it goes full frontal funk attack,,,,,,, thats traversed space/time & spangled youth flashbacks all in 1

safe

and plenty of others too, if i started quoting every cunt it'd be impossible to follow the declining angle b4 giving up, so ta for wanging oop here

^ a man after my own heart

These threads get started all the time, goes the same way every time.

"hey guise I want some really weird music lol"

*people post weird music*

"ok not that weird, could u just post some richard devine and xanopticon pls?"

Weirdness is in the eye if the beholder

• 4 years later...

sv1 might interest ya'll, definitely not pushing through the wall that is 'alien' but absolutely pushing up against it while withholding something familiar from the socius. similar vein to some Arca releases.

amnesia scanner ofc. sounds like a ghost being torn apart in cyberspace. sure most of ya'll are aware of em by now but just in case

fuckit, posting arca, she amazing, this track sounds like an early bjork instrumental sent through that portal from Event Horizon.

there's also a growing number of people making similar stuff w the sonic label of Organic Signals if y'all are interested.

watmm's very own (though now banned (#freeragnar)) DJ Saint-Hubert. The IDM Jandek/Wesley Willis.

most things on Conditional. This is a good'un.

Good spazzy alien-robot language fun

munted m8

Florian bringing us the brain-melting AI generated opera we never knew we wanted

More DJ Saint-Hubert just because I can. Also any of his albums with the pomeranian theme are the ones that go hardest.

:^)

Can't go wrong with Dave

or Chris

Been following this guy since his 2004 debut on Big Dada. That album was pretty weird and he only got weirder. Damaged mental illness idm hiphop.

I'm told that this guy is pretty 'out there'

There's this pretty cool London based label that put out tiny cassette runs. Most of their shit is pretty weird too.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

• 7 months later...