IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

i have never heard any music of hers (and the myriad of people that produce her) but if it is pop why is there cellulite in the placeholder pic for the youtube clip. is this because it's country and they are allowed to transgress the flab boundaries in order to reach middle america ? Still doesn't watch clip.

Starts from 1:22... The groove on this is so tight..... and the direction of the shots and the choreography--- just all around groovin' tight execution. Really speaks of what "music" is:

[youtubehd]E77HpMMbDYc[/youtubehd]

But also this:

[youtubehd]zXuauPokp3s[/youtubehd]

Guest bitroast

This has been making waves locally. It's for a mall in St. Joseph and is being billed as the worst commercial ever made.

http://youtu.be/6bnanI9jXps

hahahaha !! this is next level shit. as if they weren't crying with laughter when making this?? (I mean, they probably weren't ... but they should have been.)

"boots and pants and boots and pants.'" "boots and pants and boots and pants.'"

This has been making waves locally. It's for a mall in St. Joseph and is being billed as the worst commercial ever made.

http://youtu.be/6bnanI9jXps

hahahaha !! this is next level shit. as if they weren't crying with laughter when making this?? (I mean, they probably weren't ... but they should have been.)

"boots and pants and boots and pants.'" "boots and pants and boots and pants.'"

yep. that was my favorite part as well. i actually quite liked it personally