IGNORED

Meat Beat Manifesto - Subliminal Sandwich

dr lopez

what a world. voice. that of a rodent. i'm hanging out with some fucking dub guy who keeps saying us just hanging out is sound innovation. for a long time i thought he was saying "standing ovation." fucking mental. later he tells me he works as a liquidator. an originator. a fucking assassinator. [lion roar]. there's a fucking nuclear bomb ep that was never even released. some one close to jack once told me "electric people" is cut from an 8 hour jam. anyway, i'm on like 6 vicodin. this guy is telling me 1979 is so sublime. how sublime? so sublime it's a crime. that's v sublime innit. he's stuck there. back in time. but then this broad is saying she can design future worlds. which way should i go. i've set the tone controls as instructed on the jacket. i'm 6 to 8 feet from the speakers. i will not readjust. i will not readjust. i'm on 7 vicodin. i'm drinking a cup of water, one of those cups from the bathroom, like a plastic one. i'm wearing flannel boxers. pink and black. i'm in love. she wants my love so she can kill. wtf. she's fucking unreal, man. a bunch of dudes are stuttering. "uh uh,,,uhhh...uuhhh." world. domination. enterprise. there's a 50s looking guy with a briefcase sitting in a hotel with lasers shooting into his head. actually, this whole thing feels weirdly 50s. i'm now carry grant and this is the psychedelic vision of north by northwest. i'm not kaplan. i'm not thornhill. fbi? cia? the government doesn't know my name. none of that. i'm just hanging from my earlobes burning with fucking ecstasy. i'm at some beatnik cafe watching a guy play an upright bass. i can experience anything i've ever dreamed of. this is the lucid dream of the illuminati founded by an obscure professor in a crumbling bavarian university without purpose. without design. this is addiction. this is cancer. all of that is a drag, so why not drop it?

I like drunk dr. better when he's terrible dancing. This earnest hipster transition to the latest decade of remeberence du jour from 80s to 90s, lorl.

personally and perennially for me it's all about the 1890s, nocturnes up in tha hissy boiy. The art, the fashion, what a time to remember whilst half cut on a message board.

what an absolute git this fellow is.

what a world. voice. that of a rodent. i'm hanging out with some fucking dub guy who keeps saying us just hanging out is sound innovation. for a long time i thought he was saying "standing ovation." fucking mental. later he tells me he works as a liquidator. an originator. a fucking assassinator. [lion roar]. there's a fucking nuclear bomb ep that was never even released. some one close to jack once told me "electric people" is cut from an 8 hour jam. anyway, i'm on like 6 vicodin. this guy is telling me 1979 is so sublime. how sublime? so sublime it's a crime. that's v sublime innit. he's stuck there. back in time. but then this broad is saying she can design future worlds. which way should i go. i've set the tone controls as instructed on the jacket. i'm 6 to 8 feet from the speakers. i will not readjust. i will not readjust. i'm on 7 vicodin. i'm drinking a cup of water, one of those cups from the bathroom, like a plastic one. i'm wearing flannel boxers. pink and black. i'm in love. she wants my love so she can kill. wtf. she's fucking unreal, man. a bunch of dudes are stuttering. "uh uh,,,uhhh...uuhhh." world. domination. enterprise. there's a 50s looking guy with a briefcase sitting in a hotel with lasers shooting into his head. actually, this whole thing feels weirdly 50s. i'm now carry grant and this is the psychedelic vision of north by northwest. i'm not kaplan. i'm not thornhill. fbi? cia? the government doesn't know my name. none of that. i'm just hanging from my earlobes burning with fucking ecstasy. i'm at some beatnik cafe watching a guy play an upright bass. i can experience anything i've ever dreamed of. this is the lucid dream of the illuminati founded by an obscure professor in a crumbling bavarian university without purpose. without design. this is addiction. this is cancer. all of that is a drag, so why not drop it?

good post folks

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...