IGNORED

DMX Krew - You Exist

Rubin Farr

Nice. Ed's been on a roll recently, does he ever stop?

I've listened to Standing Stones so many times since it came out, partly because it's so good and partly because the hole in the record is so freakishly small it's a real struggle to get it off the turntable so I end up just leaving it on there for days. Good tip for any record labels out there

• 4 weeks later...

I gave this a solid listen this morning..... and its a winner! the last track, 'Black Poppy' being my initial fav.

Thank the braindance heavens for the plethora of good tunes from the greats as of recently. :w00t::cry::w00t::music:

Yeah Black Poppy. Ultimate braindance pop & lock track. So good. Thanx ed :) :)

• 1 month later...

This is easily his best work in years, it's a perfect DMX Krew album from the first to last track.

• 1 month later...

Took me a while to get into this for some reason. Listened this morning and I found I enjoyed it much more than in previous spins. The last two tracks, Computational Paradigm Shift and Black Poppy, are particularly great.

Archived