IGNORED

Shobaleader One

phudoshin

Phudoshin, that's wonderful.

By the way, was it the same drummer as he had during the JaS tour or did he change his line-up ? (I'm speaking about the first Shobaleader show in Barbican)

By the way, was it the same drummer as he had during the JaS tour or did he change his line-up ? (I'm speaking about the first Shobaleader show in Barbican)

The first shobaleader show was in Brighton I think, then there was one in the Troxy in London (which I was at).

It's a different drummer I think.

Is this one of those albums like Hello Everything that I cast into the Void of Nothing-Worth-Getting-Bothered-About yet when actually make a fucking effort with I won't be able to stop playing?

He's a tricky but never predictable customer that Mister Jenkinson, always throwing gremlins into my ears :squarepusher_logo:

Aw, I like the poster. It’s got that slightly-cheesy hyperreality thing going on. Gotta be on purpose. I like the logotype as well.

Poor choice of font for the lower text, but other than that I don’t see the issue.

Guest bitroast

maybe. I think some trax on this album are absolute gems, some not so much

definitely. kind of. i just all round love the album ( some tracks are okay .. but others are some of pusher's best ).

would love more shobaleader one. !!!

Is this one of those albums like Hello Everything that I cast into the Void of Nothing-Worth-Getting-Bothered-About yet when actually make a fucking effort with I won't be able to stop playing?

He's a tricky but never predictable customer that Mister Jenkinson, always throwing gremlins into my ears :squarepusher_logo:

Hey... Hello Everything was good (IMO) - and IMO, everything post-HE was a bit disappointing (the jury is still out on Damogen Furies)

• 2 months later...

Somebody explain to me why all the press (including Warp's press) surrounding his new material/shows touted as "Shobaleader One" is saying "introducing.." and talking about it like it's a new alias?

It's as if he never released the album years ago.

Archived