IGNORED

Aleksi Perala - The Colundi Sequence Vol 1 - Clone Basement Series

Available soon on 3LP or CD.

The Clone Basement series dedicated to the true spirit of techno and music that excels in a dark smokey and isolated basement (including the dark corners of your brain) comes up with its first album release. This album explores the spiritual side of techno with a full length album by Finnish artist Aleksi Perälä constructed from parts of the various Colundi Sequence levels presented so far.
This is a limited triple album containing the spirit of the Colundi Sequence and showcasing the multiplicity of emotions and conditions as defined through the Colundi Scales.
These scales are 128 resonant frequencies chosen via experimentation and philosophy, each relating to a specific human bio-resonance, or psychology, traditional mysticism or belief, physics, astronomy, maths, chemistry.

''The Colundi Sequence does you good whether you like it or not''

Aleksi Perälä - Colundi Sequence Vol.1
Clone Basement Series 3LP or CD

If it wasn't for the colundi not-for-everyOne CD and the Level 8 wire recording (and when I receive my Level 9 download code... received :)) I could've said I own every colundi thing, but alas :) still want to keep it with it though and it's so deserved to get a nice proper release like this. I'd definitely recommend this compilation for a 'beginner' yes :)

Guest bitroast

ye even as a fan of the series i am looking forward to the compilation. as much as i love the music, its pretty specific headspace music and can be pretty demanding getting thru it all and digesting it all. it is what it is, and it's rad. but i am looking forward to the >> album << : ^)

ye even as a fan of the series i am looking forward to the compilation. as much as i love the music, its pretty specific headspace music and can be pretty demanding getting thru it all and digesting it all. it is what it is, and it's rad. but i am looking forward to the >> album << : ^)

+1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

ordered the 3xLP off bleep :^)

as well as all the digital albums off bandcamp.

guess i won't be getting the "contact" album without someone sending it to me and me not having any means of actually purchasing it. :^) colundi everyone :^)

• 5 months later...

Archived