IGNORED

Good Industrial music that you can recommend

dingformung

Nice. Sounds like it would fit in on Suckpump.

On 8/13/2020 at 11:26 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

New Bile track seemed like good fodder for this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Author & Punisher takes more melodic approach. Big fan of his earlier crushing doom drone stuff, but also have started to appreciate also this new direction also:

Really love this track from the previous album

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 12:01 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

Oh shit - I just noticed that Jeffrey Dahmer bit you included - crazy! 

But yeah, thanks, this is excellent.  I really love the whole aesthetic.  And if it's good enough for JD, it's good enough for me.

I personally know an ex member and can assure you that was a bit of hype started in the new musical express's "Teasers" section which blew up out of all proportion - The local sheffield paper made it front page news "Murderer Listened to Local Band"!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Anyone heard of ACIDFUCK? I ran across a bandcamp release, they seem to be rather obscure from the late 90s, but got cassette releases done in the past few years. One of those acts that only released digital files with the cassette tape, ugh. 

https://www.discogs.com/artist/430351-Acidfuck

• 2 weeks later...

Listened to Ministry's Land of Rape and Honey, The Mind Is a Terrible Thing To Taste and Psalm 69 a few weeks ago. They still sound great to these ears. Might give Filth Pig another spin but I never really vibed with that one.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 4:09 AM, beerwolf said:

Listened to Ministry's Land of Rape and Honey, The Mind Is a Terrible Thing To Taste and Psalm 69 a few weeks ago. They still sound great to these ears. Might give Filth Pig another spin but I never really vibed with that one.

LORAH and TMIATTTT are both classics. To me they almost feel like parts one and two of a double album. Consistent wall to wall bangers. 

this one slaps the hardest…

In Case You Didn’t Feel Like Showing Up is also probably my favorite live album of all time of any band. You really feel the vibes so hard and everything is as tight as can be, considering that it’s all made by a bunch of tripping junkies. I think that tour may also have been the genesis of pigface?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J3FF3R00 said:

LORAH and TMIATTTT are both classics. To me they almost feel like parts one and two of a double album. Consistent wall to wall bangers. 

this one slaps the hardest…

In Case You Didn’t Feel Like Showing Up is also probably my favorite live album of all time of any band. You really feel the vibes so hard and everything is as tight as can be, considering that it’s all made by a bunch of tripping junkies. I think that tour may also have been the genesis of pigface?

they've been reissuing a few of the side projects on vinyl recently, Acid Horse & Pailhead come to mind

https://ministryband.bandcamp.com/album/no-name-no-slogan-physical-copy-only

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

they've been reissuing a few of the side projects on vinyl recently, Acid Horse & Pailhead come to mind

https://ministryband.bandcamp.com/album/no-name-no-slogan-physical-copy-only

That partnership has always been one of the more surprising ones I can imagine. To be a fly on the wall with Uncle Al and Mr “Straight Edge” himself. I could be wrong but I highly doubt they remained buddies afterwards. 

• Like 1

Yeah I remember the Psalm 69 era and some depraved articles in Kerrang! Pretty sure they were holed up in some sordid, drug fuelled compound somewhere in Texas and they got raided by the DEA and AFT. Something akin to Waco, but without the bible as a guide but rather 120 Days Of Sodom. 

• Like 1