IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

anyone's think putin's game is not even really about trump, but about keeping democrats away from the voting booths on election day so they don't take back congress? nice way to weaken the country, and prevent it from rejuvenating.

it's really gotta be both.

Edited by very honest

anyone's think putin's game is not even really about trump, but about keeping democrats away from the voting booths on election day so they don't take back congress? 

isn't that what hillary said during the last debate? basically, putin would prefer a puppet in office 

btw: buzz lightyear fucks up

yeah, here's another moron:

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/791095922709200897?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I predict that after the election, whenever her contract is next up for renewal, Fox has to scramble to offer her a massive bump to stop her moving to a bigger network.

I'm obviously not a fox consumer but from what I've observed during this election Kelly has her shit on lockdown. More so than pretty much any representative from the liberal side of the spectrum she seems to have a very controlled and dignified manner, typically seems to have no problem grappling with condescending male opponents, basically comes off as smart and on top of her game. Idk, my familiarity with her is fairly limited but as far as Fox News goes she seems pretty cool. I could be missing some super Fox behavior from her though so, ya knew, grain of salt.
She's really emerged as a sincere journalist, not just a flash in the pan contrarian against Trump. I don't think FOX knows what to do with her. On the flipside their particularly right wing hosts like Hannity are getting even nastier and bluntly biased without even the slightest bs veneer of "fair and balanced" reporting.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

why she is on FOX is baffling to me.

if you go back a ways you'll see plenty of why she's on Fox. maybe she's starting to "see the light" a bit especially after the roger ailes settlement etc.  but she's always stuck to the fox news talking points.. "war on christmas,, entitlements are ruining everything... big government our lives.. blah blah blah "etc etc etc.. 

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/08acdo/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-lactate-intolerance

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/tbbd03/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-white-santa---megyn-kelly-s-apology

trump pulled her into focus a bit more during the republican primary debates and since she's become a mother he's "softened" some. 

:)

Edited by ignatius

loved her interview with a real life vampire 

she seems like a real c*nt.

She was really dismissive and rude to the guy.

that's standard operating procedure at fox news.  but yeah.. sanctimonious, dismissive.. ridiculous.. anything really to get attention.. i think it's pretty competitive over there and getting the name to ring out serves whatever her ambitions are beyond the talking head on fox news. 

if you google "megyn kelly donald trump jon stewart" you'll find lot's of video clips of her towing the line 

Edited by ignatius

Yeah idk what to think. I've definitely seen some shit where she's spouting the goofy fox line (some examples have been provided here this eve) but nevertheless at times she comes across so much sharper than that. as josh mentioned her male colleagues are by and large quite grotesque and it's impressive that she remains so strong amidst all that, especially as a woman on a network with a particularly sexist reputation and weltanshauung. She's pushed back on trump and other republicans on women's issues in particular and I think that's pretty cool and quite rare for the network.

Like I said I'm not particularly familiar with her journalism and these are just impressions really but she's one of the few people on fox with whom it seems you could have an intelligent conversation. And for her to be a woman at that seems pretty badass.

Edit: I do hope it goes entirely w/o saying that her politics couldn't be more different than mine lol

Edited by Alcofribas

Yeah idk what to think. I've definitely seen some shit where she's spouting the goofy fox line (some examples have been provided here this eve) but nevertheless at times she comes across so much sharper than that. as josh mentioned her male colleagues are by and large quite grotesque and it's impressive that she remains so strong amidst all that, especially as a woman on a network with a particularly sexist reputation and weltanshauung. She's pushed back on trump and other republicans on women's issues in particular and I think that's pretty cool and quite rare for the network.

Like I said I'm not particularly familiar with her journalism and these are just impressions really but she's one of the few people on fox with whom it seems you could have an intelligent conversation. And for her to be a woman at that seems pretty badass.

Edit: I do hope it goes entirely w/o saying that her politics couldn't be more different than mine lol

she's not stupid. she's playing a game. they all know what they're doing.  

anyways... 

here's this!  talk about crazy town!

Cvv1T7EVUAAJ-C0.jpg

The main reason polls get things wrong is because they fail to correctly predict the turnout, as long the democratic turnout is high, Trump basically has no chance at this point. There is a smaller chance their demographic models are wrong, which could also affect the numbers (e.g. that LA Times tracking poll which had a single black respondent, who was a Trump supporter, so the poll was massively skewed in Trump's favour because it over-weighted his support amongst black folks), but given the sheer number of polls being done that's far less likely to be a problem (they've almost all been very closely aligned, and it's unlikely all the polsters' models are wrong, but not impossible I guess).

what you talking about? lot's of blacks support trump.. like this lady.. 

tumblr_ofmeua6TdZ1ql8t12o1_540.jpg

26-blacks-for-trump.w710.h473.jpg