IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I am glad this shit is over soon. Can't wait for the meltdowns, whoever wins. Personally I think Trump has no business even being near the presidency of the USA, but here we are. We're fucked either way, but a Trump presidency would be just catastrophic on another level. 

I am glad this shit is over soon. Can't wait for the meltdowns, whoever wins. Personally I think Trump has no business even being near the presidency of the USA, but here we are. We're fucked either way, but a Trump presidency would be just catastrophic on another level.

Didn't you hear? The Podestas kidnap children!

Wake up sheeple

Shillary Rotten Clinton is Rothschild Illuminati shape-shifting demon

She tried to assassinate Trump

For more info visit Infowars.com or FlourescentGrey911Truth.org

Edited by LimpyLoo

I just can't believe he is going to be president, how can you take life seriously after that? i feel so depressed lol 

A win for him doesn't look likely, though. 

how can you be so sure of this? today the air smells like trump

FvzAqu0.jpg

I voted early today. I voted my conscience. I voted nin.

I had this poster in highschool, and would have voted NIN in a heartbeat.  Still would.  "Bad luck fist fuck" would presumably be the campaign slogan.

when do we know how this shit ends

I already know the answer to this, and it is "in tears."

I guess that only answers how.  As for when, I guess it's when everyone's crying.  Then you will know it's over.

so now the Foxnews tinfoil hats are saying Benghazi was an inside job and the state dept hired the attackers who killed the diplomats. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bnlne/holy_shit_fox_news_reporting_that_benghazi_was_an/

also.. 

tumblr_ogaegw96HU1rgyk96o1_1280.jpg