IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I've never seen a family before where so many of them always think they are the smartest person in the room, doubtlessly from decades of having smoke blown up their asses from their staff of servants and assistants, nannys, chaffeurs, whatever. Only to be proven wrong almost 100% of the time, on national TV.

There's a Vonnegut book, God Bless You Mr. Rosewater I think, where this old money housewife is stating these absurd things as fact and maid who knows better just politely agrees.

I've read about tutors of trust babies who talk about how some of these kids literally learning nothing and do not one iota of schoolwork for years, decades even. When or if they get jobs they are still babysat by assistants and colleagues. This doesn't apply to everyone, mind you, lot of artists and academics come from old money, but it's an uncomfortable truth that at best gets spoofed in pop culture. It's never really addressed in earnest politically or culturally. Trump is an extreme example of this, and he's been at it so long he's come full circle to being a qualified businessman (I'm being generous here) but he's at his core nothing remotely remarkable. What was it, his dad gave him "only" $1 million to help start his first investment. Dude, the thousands of immigrants and/or working class Americans running small businesses from money they scrimped or saved are each a thousandfold more earnest and impressive than the POTUS and many of his peers. Few will ever gain any power. Money talks and bullshit walks.

Edited by joshuatx

Even Hannity wants Conway to shut her fucking mouth.

Also what ignatius said...except maybe the national guard roaming the streets part.

we'll see. i won't be surprised by any of it. if a handful of people get together and do dumb shit w/guns.. a la malheur refuge take over.. then anything is possible.  if every idiot decides to open carry their AR15 it could get pretty tense in places.  but more than likely we'll just have business as usual and our normal mass shootings like always. 

@ joshuatx ^ Apparently he was given $1 million in a trust but was also given a few loans that his father forgave which Trump says was around $9 million ^

The only thing that I'm fearful of if Trump is impeached is activists patting themselves on the back and forgetting about the entire thing. Pence is only slightly more dangerous as a president than a vice president. Trump keeps many of the left totally enraged.

Edited by Braintree

Kid Rock again. Not Trump. But things he says are not unlike my potus. Ugh, and he'll win it sadly in my state. I'm not right for this world...

Once again the press is wrong. First of all, I’ve got 15 days from my announcement to file paperwork with the FEC! Second, I’m not signed to Warner Bros!!! - which simple fact-checking would have revealed. I have recently worked out a unique deal with BMG, Broken Bow, CAA and Live Nation to release music ON MY TERMS. Like politicians write books during their campaigns, I'm planning on putting out music during mine and IT ALL STARTS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT. It's not a hoax, it's a strategy and marketing 101! No plans for an album or anything else that has been the usual norm in the music business OR politics…..and…..

Senator Stabenow and I do share a love of music, although probably not the same kind. I concede she is better at playing politics than I am so I'll keep doing what I do best, which is being a voice for tax paying, hardworking AMERICANS and letting politicians like her know that We the People are sick and tired of their bullshit!

“I am the captain now.” #fakenews #kidrockforsenate #kidrock #podunk #greatestshowonearth

As long as the House and Senate are in the GOPs hands, there will be no impeachment.

hopefully Mars Will Attack and blow up congress.