IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

It's my understanding that there is no real evidence about Russia. All the evidence I've heard of was discounted.

Who the fuck knows, though.

I'm tired of trying to understand reality.

I hate it when the trumpanzees say there is no proof

HIS CAMPAING MANAGER WAS PAUL MANAFORT!!!!! THE GUY GETS PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR TO ADVANCE PUTISM AROUND THE WORLD!!!!!

Also https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/6c0ir7/an_organized_and_summarized_response_to_there_is/

Yeah it's like how many more pieces of the puzzle do people need to see in order to understand that yes, he is indeed a traitor and hasn't done a very good job of hiding it. Honestly, all of of the ones involved were winging it. I think we're gonna see fireworks, yo. 

information has always been weaponized, but now the technique is taking quantum leaps of optimization

this can only be an evolutionary-scale challenge to be surpassed with a major adaptation, though i'm not sure what form the solution could take that would actually be possible

i think the course that will have to be taken is a transformation in societal norms relating to skepticism and scientific thinking. how people will be able to get there is hard to imagine. people like to learn the hard way, so a change like this may happen by way of long eras of unthinkably terrible events and virulent surroundings.

maybe we can stall cataclysms long enough for the tide of art and education to congeal a semblance of the atmosphere that's needed, at which point there will be a new threat people will deal with and the old ways hopefully won't be able to gain a foothold and will die off

Edited by very honest

If it's weaponized you're looking for check this shit out (vidoe in link, don't do friendface):

http://billmoyers.com/story/new-low-nra/

TBH I think this is an intractable problem, and to paraphrase Jules (from pulp fiction, not our Jules), we ain't talkin our way out of this shit.

Something tells me the worst is yet to come; with the powers that be pushing the NRA narrative, trying to push for nation-wide voter suppression...who the fuck knows how deeper this division will go...and when the flashpoint will be.

trump's epa chief scott pruit rapidly disassembling environmental protections

getting big government out of people's lives... clearing up red tape gridlock... letting the free markets regulate themselves... when methane leaks have accelerated climate destabilization, the people will make gas companies rectify the situation themselves

it's a matter of principle, of freedom. it has nothing to do with pruitt's close-knit monetary relationship with the oil industry

Edited by very honest

hilarious read  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/07/01/it-has-to-be-something-but-it-could-be-infinity-trump-ponders-space-in-strange-ceremony/?utm_term=.d0296e67a32a

the highlight 

Infinity, or something.

“This is going to launch a whole new chapter for our great country,” Trump said near the end of his speech.

Then he sat down at a table and opened the executive order.

“I know what this is,” he said. “Space!”

Beside him, Aldrin chimed in with a quote from the astronaut character Buzz Lightyear from the movie “Toy Story.”

“Infinity and beyond!” Aldrin said.

Everyone laughed.

Then Trump added some lines of his own.

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?”

Trump then signed the order and revived the National Space Council, leaving his final words on the subject a mystery.

you'd think people would get to a point where they'd come to the conclusion to just completely ignore the ignorant in chief. the more you ignore him, the less damage he can do, i'd argue at this point.

the world would be a better place if you put him on ignore. think about it. 

the disarray is largely caused by people not paying close enough attention

maybe you mean the media and people in general should pay attention to more substantial topics than trump's click-bait fodder?

Edited by very honest

maybe you mean the media and people in general should pay attention to more substantial topics than trump's click-bait fodder?

yes.

the only people focussing on trump and his people atm should be mueller and his team. 

people/media are better off focussing on what's happening in congres/senate. the actual politics. not trumps twitter feed. trumps twitter feed is as informative as 4chan.

But they do all day everyday. There so many articles on a daily basis analysing his and the reps policies and their potential consequences. 

Edited by bendish

But they do all day everyday. There so many articles on a daily basis analysing his and the reps policies and their potential consequences. 

sure, it's out there

there's also the undeniable fact that the tv media companies are businesses getting revenue from advertisers, and they gravitate toward the click-bait, lowest-common-denominator stuff

its why trump got elected. the media had all the ammo they needed and 1000% more to blow him out of the water last year. they declined to annihilate him because he is a controversy machine that drove their ratings through the roof.

and continues to.

i am seriously concerned about his prospects for reelection because it's largely in the tv media's hands, and they will have to decide to take an enormous hit in their revenue

sure, it's out there

there's also the undeniable fact that the tv media companies are businesses getting revenue from advertisers, and they gravitate toward the click-bait, lowest-common-denominator stuff

its why trump got elected. the media had all the ammo they needed and 1000% more to blow him out of the water last year. they declined to annihilate him because he is a controversy machine that drove their ratings through the roof.

and continues to.

i am seriously concerned about his prospects for reelection because it's largely in the tv media's hands, and they will have to decide to take an enormous hit in their revenue

yea press briefings at wh crazy useless too

and rightly so. media can't afford to not be drawn like flies to all the trump shit.

the only way out, is to change things from the grassroots up. just put trump on ignore. think about what would happen if trump had only 1% of his current twitter followers. (he'd probably be touring like in the elections even more, because he desperately needs the attention)

don't blame the media for pushing all this nonsense. they're incentivised by all the idiots clicking the clickbait. the media can't afford to not push it, or else they simply wouldn't exist any more. the real problem is all the idiots clicking the clickbait.

wtf. people actually still want this idiot...fs

Sadly yes. Trump is still popular in Macomb County, MI. It's like his supporters dig in even more when he goes full retard.

I am very worried about the next election...if we are still a functioning civilization that is.

just put _ on ignore.

who?

_
who?

Agent Orange

not the bad though, they're decent - pioneered the who surf rock meets punk thing