IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

people voted for the orangutan after this

ill never let it go, people who voted for trump will be a laughingstock for the rest of their lives

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/940961402344402944

Ah, didn't realise this was the cunt that got the boot recently. Watch her go on the Spicer press tour of pretending that she was in on how much of a joke the White House has become.

I'm fine with voters of Trump if you're from a dead end town and desperately hoping for a change which Clinton definitely would not have provided but for everyone else there is no excuse.

If you guys dont get rid of this fucking ape soon he’ll ban elections and you’ll be stuck with him and his goons for the next 20 years

Believe me, every day I fantasize about taking him out

to a fancy restaurant, where over dessert (prob a fancy chocolate cake) I tell him "You're Fired!!!"

people voted for the orangutan after this

ill never let it go, people who voted for trump will be a laughingstock for the rest of their lives

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/940961402344402944

Ah, didn't realise this was the cunt that got the boot recently. Watch her go on the Spicer press tour of pretending that she was in on how much of a joke the White House has become.

Mine schadenfreude overfloweth.  U know you're a piece of shit when Robin Roberts - possibly one the most straight-shooting, inoffesnsive morning show hosts you'll likely see - slips n a "bye, Felicia" on national tv

Richness starts around 2:30 in

^apologies for the video still feat. DICKHEAD

Edited by Bob Dobalina

They should've had him dance awkwardly and make that dumb smile that he does whenever he's standing around and music is playing.

If only animatronic Abe Lincoln would pick up a scythe and whack off animatronic chump's head, while the rest of the animatronic presidents started pointing and laughing...

Edited by zero

A Federal Ban on Making Lethal Viruses Is Lifted

yes, the ban was put in place by the obama fed

yes, the ban followed a series of horrifying mistakes involving mishandling dangerous pathogens

yes, this pertains to the creation of new viruses that could cause pandemics

voting doesn't matter

Edited by very honest

they're talking about it like it'll be purely scientific research without acknowledging that their work will undoubtedly be used for offensive military capability (especially by this shitcock administration).

or I guess they are aware and won't talk more openly about that side of things because they're collaborating already/under NDAs.

Edited by usagi