IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Besides, not like we had IDM two centuries ago.

Let us not speak of the dark past, but instead look to the bright future world we're in and layeth out for us now

Besides, not like we had IDM two centuries ago.

Let us not speak of the dark past, but instead look to the bright future world we're in and layeth out for us now

from this i draw the conclusion that trump is an avatar of idm

DgPIJZ9VMAA9bY_.jpg

melania trump wore a jacket that says "i really don't care. do you?" on her way to visit an immigration children's detention facility. the jacket literally had those words on the back, but a spokesperson for FLOTUS said "there is no hidden message" and people shouldn't focus on the jacket- after all, it was only $39 from zara

https://www.marieclaire.com/politics/a21753500/melania-trump-jacket-immigrants-zara/

Edited by Nebraska

With all this Space Force binnez, I feel like Donnie is making a desperate, hamfisted, half-assed attempt to bring back the days of Reagan.

I think that's giving him way too much credit...you know, like he actually has a plan or sat down and thought this out...or could tell you one thing that Reagan did while in office...

There's a much higher probability that he just re-watched Independence Day or saw a commercial on TV that had spaceships and thought "hey I want that." Kinda like how he sees that KJU has complete control over NK and thinks he should be able to have that too.

Edited by zero

With all this Space Force binnez, I feel like Donnie is making a desperate, hamfisted, half-assed attempt to bring back the days of Reagan.

I think that's giving him way too much credit...you know, like he actually has a plan or sat down and thought this out...or could tell you one thing that Reagan did while in office...

There's a much higher probability that he just re-watched Independence Day or saw a commercial on TV that had spaceships and thought "hey I want that." Kinda like how he sees that KJU has complete control over NK and thinks he should be able to have that too.

this - he sees something with fantastical military units in space, asks someone to research it, finds out about Space Corp, then green lights the shit out of it 

it's a very Mr. Burns/Denholm Reynholm-esque scenerio and it's the most plausible

DgPIJZ9VMAA9bY_.jpg

melania trump wore a jacket that says "i really don't care. do you?" on her way to visit an immigration children's detention facility. the jacket literally had those words on the back, but a spokesperson for FLOTUS said "there is no hidden message" and people shouldn't focus on the jacket- after all, it was only $39 from zara

https://www.marieclaire.com/politics/a21753500/melania-trump-jacket-immigrants-zara/

I could easily overthink this so I won't

SPACE FORCE! SPACE FORCE! SPACE FORCE!!!

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1009598621480902657?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://starwarsintrocreator.kassellabs.io/?ref=redirect#!/BLFZkiFjhUGtQHNyQqHX

this - he sees something with fantastical military units in space, asks someone to research it, finds out about Space Corp, then green lights the shit out of it 

it's a very Mr. Burns/Denholm Reynholm-esque scenerio and it's the most plausible

DgPIJZ9VMAA9bY_.jpg

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1009916650622251009

lol

I really want some reporters to ask him some super basic but leading/trick questions like, where does the sun go at night? How many aliens are there on Mars? I'd love to hear him try and answer these things.

omg. I think you're onto something here. Someone should try this with Huckabee Sanders too.

so it's looking like the immigrant kids thing is way worse. she gets past the historical analogy at 8:06. the government kept no record of whose kids they are. thousands of them. and gave the parents no information on how to get them back. and they've been sent all around the country. some 18 months old. some with no paperwork pertaining to them.

Edited by very honest

DgPIJZ9VMAA9bY_.jpg

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1009916650622251009

lol

no sir, i don't like it.

so it's looking like the immigrant kids thing is way worse. she gets past the historical analogy at 8:06. the government kept no record of whose kids they are. thousands of them. and gave the parents no information on how to get them back. and they've been sent all around the country. some 18 months old. some with no paperwork pertaining to them.

yeah. heard about that. absolutely no plan or forthought in any of this. 

and also, the detention centers will now be family detention centers. sort of a GITMO at the border. and you know that all kinds of people will be rounded up and put there to be deported. people already here.. people here legally etc..  they're going to round up immigrants and keep them there until whenever. 

this is all going to get worse before it gets better. 

Don't worry guys. Tom Arnold's on it. Game over orangeman.

Tom Arnold—the actor and comedian who’s on a mission to find incriminating video of President Trump—tweeted a photo of himself with Michael Cohen late Thursday, saying “this dude has all the tapes.” Trump’s longtime attorney, who retweeted the photo, apparently talked to Arnold for a Vice show which is to be called “The Hunt for the Trump Tapes.” Arnold told NBC News about the meeting: “We’ve been on the other side of the table and now we’re on the same side. It’s on! I hope [Trump] sees the picture of me and Michael Cohen and it haunts his dreams.” He didn’t say if Cohen handed over any salacious evidence, but said: “This dude has everything... I say to Michael, ‘Guess what? We’re taking Trump down together, and he’s so tired he’s like, ‘OK,’ and his wife is like, ‘OK, fuck Trump.’” Cohen is under investigation by federal prosecutors for his business dealings, including a hush-money payment to adult-film star Stormy Daniels who alleges that she had an affair with Trump.