IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

what is with his face, seriously. someone described him as having this snarly facial tic and when I read that I thought they were exaggerating but that is literally what it is. he snarls when he talks, wtf.

Brett Kavanaugh (SCREAMING & CRYING): I SHOULD BE ON THE SUPREME COURT

lol

And Graham whining it was the worst sham he's ever seen in politics, Kavanaugh for some reason asking Klobuchar if *she* ever gets blackout drunk, the constant constant mentions of liking beer. On top of all that Dems being fucking useless overall.

Just an amazing shitshow all around.

That was a complete and utter shit show.

My favorite part; Talking about the words he used for flatulence in his year book for 10 minutes.

Seriously America...get your shit together.

Just FYI - the GOP and Trump are pushing him through because he's ruled in favor of foreign entities donating to PACs and of the qualified conservative judges is the most likely to grant Trump immunity. The Roe Vs Wade overturning is just a bonus. 

God forbid he actually gets confirmed the reality is a partisan divisive shrill will be on the court and perpetually be prone to recuse himself and/or address past perjury. This hearing has already established him and his supporters as an absolute embarrassment to this country and to the legal system. They may have the upper hand now but nothing will change that fact.

Edited by joshuatx

just wanna make sure this gold gets carried over the page break

ytARaCc.jpg

d0c9018f6d5e05b559911b06ce4ace0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DoIYa8zV4AAeC8Z.jpg

kcVs2UC.jpg

The America Bar Association, that had recently given him their highest recommendation, is now saying the Senate should ask the FBI to investigate the claims against K. Not sure why they didn't simply retract their rec until further investigation, as that would've likely been un-ignorable by the Republicans...just getting a letter saying 'maybe you should do this? would be cool' doesn't seem to be much. Maybe it'll be enough to stall the vote? Or maybe they'll just vote and Collins/Murkowski/Flake will vote no? As of reports late night last night the three are saying they'll 'vote together' but didn't say which way that would be? 

Pretty dramatic shit y'all. Hopefully K goes down, he's undoubtedly a piece of shit.

Yea I really hope our senator (Murkowski) gives him a thumbs down as well.

Supposedly John Bolton is banging the war drums again wanting to fight Iran. Convenient timing with the Kavanaugh drama. What I propose is sending Bolton to Iran by himself to go up directly against the entire Basij, if he wants war that fucking badly. Because why should thousands die on either side all because this putrid Lorax has a hard-on for war, with flimsy reasoning?

I hate chickenhawks with a passion.

Yeah, the Iran shit Bolton/Miller/Trump (others?) are drumming up is seriously dangerous. Any war-like actions with them are actually scary given their own forces but also the broader implications with their friends. NK is just some little silly dingbat waving around his tiny dick in comparison.

Really unbelievable. If confirmed, is he going to be the first scotus with criminal investigations into his past dealings with women? This story will not end after the confirmation.

And then that Iran-Bolton story. I hope this is all just a bad dream/hype.

Next week everything will cool down. Right? First an FBI investigation, or Kava-rape jumps ship. And Bolton's mustache will make sober noises again.

*crosses fingers*